All reviews puppet show swimming pool jaipur highway main city courteous staff serene place nice property front office place to stay excellent stay food menu welcome drink pleasant stay rooms are spacious excellent hotel hotel is located special thanks
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff. They let me use their computer for free. The restaurant was very good, with a good selection of dishes. The room was very comfortable and clean. It is a good choice when visiting Bikaner..

Stayed: February 2018
VESTA17, Manager at Vesta Bikaner Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I have been to this beautifull hotel recently. Very happy with room ,food and service. Will recomend this hotel to all my near and dear. Kindly improve the main road of hotel . Condition is very bad.....

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I visited for family dinner at Vesta Bikaner,off the noise of city,situated at decent far distance from Bikaner.Parking,reception,Dining hall was well maintained and spacious.Above all the Rajasthani meal served in Buffet was soulful..As you can see glimpses of pool while dining at restaurant,,recommended to visit this place night time..seems more appealing.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

If you're intent is to stay a bit far from the main city and relax, then Vesta Bikaner Palace is the apt fit for you. Decor is good, with good modern facilities. Food is overpriced but tastes good. Location is a bit far so you'll have to arrange a cab to go do sightseeing. No Ola/Uber so local taxis are a bit expensive. Overall good stay :)
#vestahotels1 really liked the room door portraits!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Great to hear that you have otherwise liked our property. We try to improve ourselves on basis of suggestions and feedback of our guests and We shall definitely heed to your suggestions and feedback and shall take appropriate action. Wish to see you soon again!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Hello.
I am Aum Pratap Singh Bhati and I am a Businessman by Profession.
I had a business meeting in bikaner,
So my P.A. booked the Holtel Vesta Palace Bikaner saying me that i is a fine place to stay all over Bikaner.
I literally hated the service and food offered to us and we were about to checkout but the GRE Sandhya mam assured us to give the best services she could offer.
Later on Me and my friends who stayed in hotel were very satisfied by the servies provided by GRE Mam.
I would like to thank Sandhya Mam for every thing She did, She is the only backbone of the hotel.
Thanks.

Room Tip: Overall it made up to satisfaction by the presence of Mind by Sandhya Mam.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
VESTA17, Manager at Vesta Bikaner Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018