“For lovers of good rich Punjabi food.”

Pandit Prantha wala
Ranked #13 of 669 Restaurants in Ludhiana
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I like the real Punjabi taste of the pranthas with curd or with butter. Those on slimming boat should not bother to come here!!!

1  Thank DGLION

Reviewed May 28, 2012

In fact this is a dhaba having a/c hall for the family in a crowded place in main city near chaura bazaar having a short menu of paranthas if you want to go there in the evening by car please avoid due to narrow road and traffic jam but in late night no problem this is very much favourite of youngsters if you like heavy food Punjabi style nothing can beat the taste parantha fried in ghee and a lot of butter is extraordinary but those who are calories concious it is difficult to digest for them one drawback service is very much poor no uniform no manners if you can ignore these things then it is more than O.k. but personally being a lover of heavy fried food I often go there even with my family no doubt the atmosphere for a family is not good enough

Reviewed May 23, 2012

It is placed deep in the crowded Chaura Bazar and wore a deserted look in the middle of the day. The waiter came back 4 times to confirm order and then we were asked to change the order as items were not available. The paranthas were only as good as you could find on any roadside dhaba in Punjab. Nothing special other than that it is open through night.

2  Thank Jeetu4980
Reviewed March 25, 2012

it gives you and your tongue and stomach a sense of satisfaction.

2  Thank Varunb29
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This was near to the place I had an meeting in the city. This is best for breakfast if you are getting full and skipping lunch. I ordered two pranthas but he suggested me to have one first then decide. I was full with one but I ordered another one as I liked it. He brought another one with different recipe and this one was more tasty so I promised him to come back next time so I will there on my next visit.

3  Thank shokar