“too bad..............”

Park Plaza Ludhiana
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Ludhiana
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I (my friends and colleagues) stay a this hotel when ever we visit this city for the last few years
These days the management is too weak or bad i should tell as my friends also felt the same.

I requested for a transport from railway station and i got confirmation through e mail. i was waiting at the station, no one i came of my own and informed to reception, they were not aware of this and was checking for that statement, as late i told her forget that and allow me the room...

one day i ordered for an item, waiter informed it will take 5 mts, it came bit late but no issues
next day i ordered the same, after 15 mts no news too many boys walking i informed 2 of them about my order, one informed will check and went another informed any order will take 15 to 20 mts, again after 22 mts i informed those boys, again same comment will take 15 mts Sir.
I informed i am here for more than 23 mts, yes order will come, then i order for a tea, tea came in 3 mts.

After 27 mts my order did not come and when i open my mouth another person said will get in 2 mts

The question is not the breakfast, the time, the statements, of course - 16th july during that time resturant was not at all busy.

No systems or lack of systems........

Never back, as no other hotel every visitor will come back to this hotel they feel

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
GMParkPlaza, General Manager at Park Plaza Ludhiana, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for having taken the time to put your review on Trip Advisor. It always helps us in improving our services.

We regret the inconvenience faced by you on the issues that you have mentioned however there may be some miscommunication at either end since we have all your reservation details but unfortunately there is no intimation on the Pick Up Request.
You have my sincere apologies for the delay of your Request for the Paratha at Breakfast. I am completely in agreement on the delay of the same.

As discussed with you over the phone on the same evening, post your departure, you have my assurance that the issue was looked into immediately by us, we look to address our guest feedback very seriously.

I do hope that you shall afford us the opportunity to provide you with excellent services on your next visit. I can assure you that you would see a marked difference.

Best Wishes

There are newer reviews for Park Plaza Ludhiana

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on 12th June, Nice hotel, great location, only problem is food. seems to be like a proper banquet food, too oily and creamy, needs to improve upon food quality. otherwise nice friendly staff, front office in particular. Enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank madho b
GMParkPlaza, General Manager at Park Plaza Ludhiana, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Park Plaza, Ludhiana !
We appreciate the feedback which you have sent, Thank you so much for the same.
I am glad that your stay with us was most comfortable and we shall endeavour to make it so each time you are here with us.

We have noted your comments on the Cuisine. Thank you for the observation.
We are very conscious of the ingredients and preparations that we do, yes traditional Punjabi Preparations would be a little on the heavier side.
We shall definitely try and keep this aspect within perspective

We do look forward to having you stay with us soon.

Warm Regards & Best Wishes

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had a very good holiday at Park Plaza in Ludhiana, the hotel staff was very helpful, specially the front office staff was very friendly and helpful.
food quality was awesome and the environment of the hotel was just like home, rooms was decorated in very good way and maintained very well.
I must say about the front office Manager Mr. Karun Bharti that he has given us a very good service in friendly manner.

Room Tip: Superior Rooms are very Good.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
GMParkPlaza, General Manager at Park Plaza Ludhiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on Trip Advisor. It is much appreciated.
It is encouraging to know that you found the hotel stay as comfortable as home.
I shall definitely convey your gratitude to the staff.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

stayed in march 2013. very comfortable stay. very hospitable front desk staff. escorted me to the lovely room. very helpfull whenever i need them. i love to stay here and recommend this centrally located hotel to all.

Room Tip: ask for club rooms
Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
GMParkPlaza, General Manager at Park Plaza Ludhiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of the Hotel on Trip Advisor. Your comments are much appreciated and your compliments have also been passed to the Team.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do look forward to welcoming you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for two nights on official visit to attend Seminar . Very nice rooms and comfortable beds, Hotel has wide choice of banquet venues & Food choices with Multi cuisine restaurant & Speciality Chinese & Indian restaurant

Loved to stay again in Park plaza ,Ludhiana on next my visit. Its overall value for money

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

We appreciate you having taken the time to put your reviews on Trip Advisor.
Thank you for your warm remarks and vote of confidence on the Hotel and Services.
We do look forward to having you stay with us very soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I had a chance of staying at this hotel for two nights along with my collegue Booked by our business partners in Ludhiana itslf Very well appointed room and comfortable and cozy beds. Punjab being famous for local delicay specially makke de roti and chane da saag, i recommend that Hotel to consider adding the local delicacies of Punjab in their menu too. it would be really an added value to the hotel. Yet . All the best and keep it up

Room Tip: Roooms overall are excellent and worthy of money vlaues
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your positive Feedback on the Hotel. We are glad that your stay was most comfortable and we do look forward to being of service to you again and very soon.

We shall definitely take your suggestions on the specialty dishes of Punjab and introduce a few more into our upcoming menus.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I was at park plaza for 7 days on business and would love to go their again if I have the chance. They offer excellent service and the staff is prompt and friendly and answered to all my special requests. Their breakfast spread is the best I have had so far (I especially like their fresh fruit juices).

The gym was alright, could do with better machines and space utilization. Overall I had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
GMParkPlaza, General Manager at Park Plaza Ludhiana, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear Madam,

Greetings from park Plaza !
Thank you for your feedback on our Hotel. It is most encouraging. I shall convey your comments to the team
It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

We shall definitely take your observations on the Health Club, it is already in the process of getting further additions.

We do look forward to seeing you stay with us very soon.