“Good Budget Hotel”
Review of Hotel ONN

Hotel ONN
Ranked #15 of 34 Hotels in Ludhiana
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Decent Place and nice staff.
The hotel is well maintained.. and at the given price.. its probably on of the best place to stay in Ludhiana..
Not a very elaborate breakfast.. wish they had added a few items. Breakfast looks a little incomplete.. specially being in Punjab...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DevVerma
There are newer reviews for Hotel ONN

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had a good experience here by accident. the Make my trip guys dumped me here when i booked another hotel after sufficiently overcharging me and then gave me a club room with 2 beds saying my original hotel was full.

I booked the same hotel at other sites and was here for 3 nights.

the hotel staff are very friendly. one of the rooms i was in had issues like TV. wifi AC not working, but they immediately changed my room.

AS an NRI, i expect a business class hotel to behave in a business way and this hotel meets the grade. Nobody hassled me and the check in took exactly 15 seconds as i told them thats my limit.

The hotel is fairly priced, and the breakfast is nice and heavy with good punjabi food like puris and parathas (indian breads)

I never eat eggs and sausage in india as i eat enough of this overseas.

I had dinner in the room one night and was satisfied with the food quality.

they also called me a taxi for me for the entire day. taxi prices need to be bargained down to earth.

Bottom Line: this hotel is recommended for NRI's and Americans for value, comfort and friendly staff.

Mkae sure you check prices on all travel sites before booking as the prices vary

Also remember to tip the staff well for good service.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ksm999
Reviewed July 1, 2013

As I am a frequent traveler to Ludhiana for work I couldn't find a hotel which was located in the heart of the city and suits me budget wise. So I came across this hotel which was nice with all the basic facilities one requires in a hotel. The rooms were nicely done up. The breakfast quality and variety was just ok. The rooms had enough lights but the bathrooms missed a few. Overall had a comfortable stay and looking forward to stay there again.

Room Tip: Try taking rooms which have sunlight.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gautam9999
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Its a new property and a good option for business travellers to Lurdhiana and beyond. The rooms are nice and well equipped. However the hotel doesn't have a restaurant as of now because of license issues. However the food offered in room service is of good quality. The rates of the hotel are value for money.

Room Tip: Good value for money hotel on ludhiana ferozpur road
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank astoryuntold
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Located near two Multiplexes and commercial areas, it is relatively new property with neat and clean rooms and amenities and tea/coffee maker in the rooms. It mainly caters to banquets for different sizes of gatherings also- so food is good too. We had a meeting of Lions Clubs International and stay in the hotel itself.

Room Tip: Since it is located inside the city all rooms are almost equal so far as view is concerned. Although...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DGLION
PPillai, Director of Sales at Hotel ONN, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

GREETINGS FROM HOTEL ONN!!!......

Thank you…, for sharing your recent stay experience at “Hotel Onn – Ludhiana” on this prestigious public forum.

It pleases us to note that you found an agreeable host in us for your recent trip to Ludhiana. Our convenient location, comfortable rooms and modern amenities coupled with a great value for money is what make our property ideal for guests from all over the world.

Your word of appreciation for our Team members encourages them to continue to strive for further excellence.

Once again, thank you for rating & recommending us and we would love to be your hosts in Ludhiana in future.

Kindest regards

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel Onn is located within main city but a bit away from commercial centre Feroze Gandhi Market, where one can have lots of options in the similar budget. Rooms are small but clean and compact. average food quality with few options. Fine to stay for business travellers if other options are not available.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank PiyushK_Triphill
PPillai, Director of Sales at Hotel ONN, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you, for sharing your recent stay experience at “Hotel Onn – Ludhiana” on this prestigious public forum.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Upon arrival, the staff was not happy nor eager to help. As we checked in we had asked for hot water and they reassured us. So once we got checked in and settled in our room which might I add was suppose to be the executive but it was the size small room. We started the hot water but it doesn't give any water we called downstairs and it took them 3hours for it they kept saying just give it 20 mins. Then finally they came up to the room w a bucket of hot water. The noise was another thing, they had loud music all through out the night. Horrible place.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Your detailed comment has enabled us to review this with the team and take necessary steps so as to avoid any such incidents.

For the behaviour of my staff, I have personally briefed them and can assure you that this won’t happen again. With reference to the Hot Water, we were in the process of getting the servicing done of the boilers/circulating pumps & our solar panels which were a process of around 36 hrs. My sincerest apology to you for the long delay in providing to you the hot water service. With regards to your comments regarding the level of noise, whilst we do aim to ensure the comfort of all guests, I am sorry to hear that you were disturbed by noise coming from the down. We do try to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable & the reception team may have been able to move you to a quieter room on request. I have thoroughly addressed my reception team on this issue.

I do hope you will find the improvements in your future visits.

We would also want to be your host on your next visit to Ludhiana to change your perception about our Hotel. We at “Hotel – ONN” will deem it a distinct privilege to serve you in the future.

Kindest Regards