““Unforgettable stay....Service Par Excellence!!””

Keys Hotel Ludhiana
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Ludhiana
Srinagar, India
““Unforgettable stay....Service Par Excellence!!””
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

It was my first business meet in Punjab .Visited Ludhiana in the month of September 2013 and stayed at KEYS Ludhiana for about 10 days. After reaching the hotel I found it a good hotel in the budget category, very nicely decorated. Gives an absolutely refreshing feeling. The rooms are tremendously pleasurable. Specially like category of women secure rooms. The ambiance is really out of this world. The food served at the restaurant is also good. A lovely, peaceful environment with amazing service and a restaurant with a menu to die for.This was really appreciated. Chef and front office manager and Special thanks to Manager Rishi Raj Kapoor and his friendly staff ensured that every aspect of our stay was perfect.
I would definitely come back here on my next trip to Ludhiana....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed on business and had the choice of the five start Fortune Landmark, but decided to try this one out. Checked details on internet and booked despite comments that it is far from city centre simply because my work is in any case all over the city and the outskirts.

It took some effort to reach as my colleague was not familiar with the hotel, and the closest route to the highway on which this hotel is located had been dug up (as are most roads in Ludhiana) and blocked. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere which can be a bit forbidding to especially single women travellers - though I saw some of them check out the next day, which was pleasantly surprising.

The check in was not very smooth with the rooms keys being mixed up between me and my colleague. After a quick sort out and taking the login details for the free wifi access, we were shown to our rooms. Rooms are small but adequate for a night's sleep.. The TV is pretty small, and needs some getting used to because large LCDs are the norm at most hotels nowadays. Tea coffee machine was available, as was a room safe. The bathroom was small with the shower area separated by a curtain, which I personally dislike because however much one tries water sprays to the rest of the bathroom and needs a wipe for those who care. Toiletries limited to a shower gel.

Room service menu was limited and while they claim 'meal in a bag', I ordered a small snack mean which was served in proper dishes with proper cutlery. The butter though was kept with the warm toast (a strict no-no) so there was an accident when it spilled over the table! The air conditioner though very efficient kept running at the same fast fan speed despite adjustments and this also caused a whirring noise, which didn't bother me much.

They have a basic gym with some equipment, open throughout the day and accessed with the room key card. The aircon in the gym did not work well, but one does go to the gym to sweat it out, right :-)

The breakfast buffet spread was good and tasty and my colleague who had the buffet dinner the previous night was all praise for it. The aircon in the restaurant did not work well, so we had to sweat it out while having breakfast as well.

Check out was tedious because the bills came out in the wrong names (both rooms first billed to my colleague, then the company name and address had problems) but got sorted out by the very pleasant reception staff.

All in all a good option and I will definitely go back when I have the chance.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Though this hotel is away from the main city, but is maintained very well. I liked the fresh feel of the hotel and the room. The only problem is getting a cab or taxi from below the hotel as it is a little away from the main city and street

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Shimla, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I came around the month of january and i found my stay at the hotel very comfortable and above my expectations . This was further made more enjoyable by the staff particularly due to the efforts of operation manager Mr Satinder and IT manager Mr Rishi raj who ensured quality and hospitability . The hotel is beautiful and situated in the calmness of the city .One forgets the hustle and bustle of the city in the lap of it.i found the food amazing.overall i just loved the experience

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I am from England UK and travel here for business. I regularly stay here when I come to Ludhiana. I am writing this review as I feel that some reviews on here were very unfair. I actually stay here between 2 and 3 weeks at a time. The service I have received during my stay has been 5 star without a doubt. Room and shower facilities excellent, similar to home. A special thanks to Rishi raj Kapoor the operations manager. My reasons for this is whenever I had Internet technical issues him and his team were always responsive. His customer handling skills exception. Very helpful and polite. Also a special thanks to the resultant manager whose name I cannot remember and the head chef. Very customer focused. My most recent stay was between 11/06/13 to 02/07/13. Room cleaning was always at high standards. Also I would like to mention that before my stay here I had a major surgery on my left hand in the UK and so the team at the hotel gave extra special care and attention to detail of my handicap. This is something I don't forget. Thank you to the team at keys.

Regards

Harpreet singh

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Shimla, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I came to the hotel with my family and was genuinely concerned about the food that we will get as ; the hotel is on the outskirts of the city & if food would not have been nice it would have been difficult to make alternative arrangements; but to my surprise not only the rooms were good but the operations manager Mr Rishi went the distance of ensuring high quality service & variety of meals that could cater to the needs of the every individual member and allowed us to feel at home .... I think it is an ideal palace to stay with the family

• Stayed February 2013
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

It was my first time stay in this hotel and was on a business meeting and at first was not with much experiences, but as soon as i stepped in the premises of the hotel i was cordially received by the front desk. The service i got was fabulous, the rooms were very good and comfortable, the food prepared was also very nice and all the services were done in time bound manner which is very good. During our business meeting the staff members of hotel had also kept very good arrangements as far as resources were concerned which we were in need of. I can`t explain my satisfaction in just 200 characters but what i can say is it is the ideal place for enjoying your days of relax away from your work.....Food, Chefs, Staff and Services all is awesome and especially the support provided by Mr Satinder and Mr. Rishi Raj..
U people are doing great job, keep it up.. I am very happy with you and recommend this place to stay....

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business