“Worth the Money”

Ranked #5 of 58 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Chicago, Illinois
“Worth the Money”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had stayed here with my family during a short trip ti Bhubaneswar. I found the rooms to be really clean and service promt. The best part was the Golden Bird Restaurant with yummy food. What money could I have asked for with such proimity to the Train Station and Airport. I've recommended few of my collegues who have appreciated their stay too.

Room Tip: Try the executive suites, thye can be compared to any 4 star.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

hotel_pushpak, General Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and kind words. We make full attempt to ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and will continue to do so in future. We look forward to your future stay and your continued support.

Sanjit Kar,
GM, Hotel Pushpak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed here for 2 days. Let me tell you this first - the employee at Hotel Pushpak are really really good. The front desk people answered my questions about the conference I had to attend at a nearby hotel. The bell boy was good. The room boy got me a cold bottled water within 2 minutes of ordering. The guy in charge of room service checked with me to see if I needed food. He also informed me about the Buffet in their restaurant - which was fantastic by the way - I miss good North-Indian food after my India trip. The captain in the restaurant was attentive. Apart from the very good people and management, I would now like to point out a few other things - my room was spacious, clean and well kept. Bathrooms had hot water. The bed was comfortable. And the internet connection was hassle free.

The only thing missing was some good news channel like BBC & CNN (which I missed during my India trip) - although they had lots of other Hindi and English channels. The room boy said they had BBC but was not able to show me how to switch to the channel.

Room Tip: Try the lunch buffet. I loved it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Senthil_2008
hotel_pushpak, General Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your recent visit to Bhubaneswar. We make full attempt to ensure a pleasant stay for our guests and will continue to do so in future. We are glad that you loved our hospitality.
Meeting and exceeding our guest expectations is what we thrive on, we thank you once again for your wonderful review. We look forward to your future stay and your continued support.

Sanjit Kar
GM - Hotel Pushpak, Bhubaneswar
San Francisco, California
Reviewed July 7, 2013

i am from north india but has been in living in San Francisco area for the last 8 year. i work for a NGO and this was my first travel to eastern india. i read some reviews of pushpak online and decided to book. the three things i cared about most during any of my stays are (a) good bed and linens (towels), (b) good and hot shower, and (c) some good food options. ofcourse the location is also another important factor as i will be travelling all over the city. Pushpak had all of these. on top of that, great service - the front desk guys were the best guys i have met in a while. very helpful. the bell boy was fast and moved us in quickly.

the rooms are very clean and nicely decorated. internet connection was just right. their restaurant served buffet lunch which i enjoyed once. overall a fantastic stay. i will be travelling to bhubaneswar often and i am planning on staying here all the time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank KGaurav81
hotel_pushpak, General Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Sanjit Kar
GM - Hotel Pushpak, Bhubaneswar
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 1, 2013

this is a good value for maoney place, with friendly staff and decent food, they do need to upgrade the bathrooms a bit though, overalla wonderful place ideally located. a special mention of the caretaker ( i forget her name ) without her loivng care this place wouldnt really be what it is!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank sanghmitra m
hotel_pushpak, General Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear,

New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was especially pleased with the friendly and helpful support provided by the the housekeeping head Mr. Naresh. This made our stay at Hotel Pushpak in Bhubaneswar very rewarding. Overall, very helpful people which is very important for me during any travel and hotel stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank htailor
hotel_pushpak, General Manager at Hotel Pushpak, responded to this review, March 18, 2013

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I traveled to Bhubaneswar with my family (wife and two children). We booked a 3-bedded air-conditioned room. The room was spacious. The shower was hot as per my expectation. We got a smoke free room which was perfect for our children. The people at the front desk were courteous and check in was fast (they recognized our booking through an online travel portal). We also enjoyed complimentary breakfast - several different varieties over our 2 day stay - at their restaurant which was also nice and spacious. I also used there FREE INTERNET a few times which was just fine. Overall, I felt that our stay was a good value for our money. Good job and I would certainly recommend this hotel for families.

Room Tip: enjoy their buffet lunch which is a superb value for money - we had it on Wednesday which was a week...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Ram_Shah77

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I am a mid-budget traveler and usually travel for my company and sometimes with my family. This time it was with my family for our trip to Puri & Bhubaneswar. We picked Hotel Pushpak because of it's central location... close to the State Museum and also because its website said they have 4 restaurant / food outlets. I am glad we stayed here. The check-in was fast. The rooms were good sized and clean with fresh towels. The beds are VERY VERY good and comfortable and rooms had flat panel LCD TV (surprise!!). The people are awesome and it's difficult to find hotels with this kind of service in our price range. They are always happy and smiling. I did have buffet lunch on one of the days at their restaurant and the food was very nice. OVERALL A FANTASTIC STAY AND I RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family