Upgrade yourself to the Executive rooms. They are much much better.
The executive rooms are abt 500 rs. more than the standard rooms.
Room size is good. TV is LCD with a standard Tata Sky connection.
Food is just average but there are a lot of options around in the market so don't worry.
Overall, for the price they come in, Hotel Pushpak is not a bad hotel at all if you're looking for a budget holiday.
Location of the hotel is also a big plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 50+ Years Experience - Quality service Hotel Pushpak is one of the most renowned hotels in Bhubaneswar with over 50 years experience in serving its guests. We know your needs better than most others. Our choice of hotels ensures that our guests get one of the best hotels in the locality within their budget. Our guest service people are prompt in answering your questions and taking care of all your needs and ensuring that you are pleased with your decision to stay with us. We are one of the few Bhubaneswar hotels recommended by the world famous 'Lonely Planet Travel Guide'location: Domestic Airport: 3 km and Railway Station: 1 Km Should you require assistance please feel free to get in touch with me or with any one of my colleagues. We thank you for choosing our hotel, while promising to make your visit a comfortable and memorable one.With Warm Regards!!! Hotel Pushpak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Pushpak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pushpak Hotel Bhubaneswar
- Hotel Pushpak Bhubaneswar, Odisha