“Keep the reservation paper with you”
Review of The Presidency

and 1 more site!
The Presidency
Ranked #35 of 58 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I booked throgh makemytrip for a deluxe room with breakfast. I had done a research regarding the rooms and buildings where they are located,

When I was checking in, they were providing a standard room. I reaaly had to fight with them to get a deluxe room. I showed them the makemytrip coupon and then they were convinced and provided a better room.

The next day after finishing my breakfast, they gave us the bill (they were charging me for the free breakfast) Again I had to argue with them and only after half an hour did they agree on the complimentary breakfast. So one suggestion always keep the reservation voucher with you.

Anyway the hotel itself is Ok. The rooms are clean, Staffs courteous and helpful. Location is good considering where your work is. It is nearby the IT zone. There are a couple of restaurants nearby also offering good food.

Room Tip: The standard rooms are situated in another wing (new wing). which is not good
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Abhineet G
There are newer reviews for The Presidency

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The staff was really nice and supportive in the hotel. Front desk staff were superb!. Enjoying at Bhubaneswar with my office work. The rooms are spacious and clean. The food is good. The service is overall good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hemendr
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Breakfast VENUE is totally in Vein as all the guest are scolding for breakfast as short supply of food with no staff for service but management is taking it very lightly as this is on daily basis schedule.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Pranab N
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The stay at the Hotel is good, the Front office staff and Customer relation staff are excellent. The rooms are neat and tidy. The food is good. The service is overall good. The staff at the Hotel make the Hotel a pleasant stay for business travelers like me. The Hotel has a Good travel desk and good drivers too and arranges for one way pick-up or drop from airport or railway station. Located quite conviniently, overall the saty at this Hotel is Good.

Room Tip: Ask for a Corporate tie up and take the deluxe rooms on front side.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Sanjay B
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Nothing great about the hotel other than the price. Located on the highway, it offers a decent place for short stay or business stay. I stayed in the deluxe room which was quite good - much more than my expectations with good furnishing, nice beds. It was cosy and the stay was gud. The restaurant was fine too with decent food. Overall a not-too-bad experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Room Tip: Good room. And really the best budget hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed in this hotel as part of my " Flight+Hotel" booking from Yatra.com. Though it claims to a 3 star property , it just lacks the hygiene of a basic hotel.

I booked a so called "deluxe" room, however the room I was shown at first was shabby beyond my imagination, the maroon furbishing in the room be it sofa, bedside all was almost black being dirty..when I complained and declined to take that room they shown me another room which was as dirty as the first one was.. Having no choice I had to put in this one.

There were molds in the bathroom, and there was peculiar moisture smell all over room. The room had moisture/dampnes and molds all around albeit in patches.

As if this was not enough the receptionist do not handover properly so you have to repeat all over what you had said earlier...

As I complained, the relationship manager called me up to check if I was comforatble... I called her in my room to show the condition.. All she could offer me a fake sorry.. ( Not that I expected more...).. but sorry does not solve issues..

As it was not the end of my misery..the heavy traffic on the road gave me nightmares..

The only thing I enjoyed was delicious "Mutton Biriyani" which I ordered as part of room service.

Please avoid this property at any cost...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business