Room was definitely comfortable and spacious. Toiletries provided are great. Bed linen, bath towels and hand towels were clean and most importantly not stinking. TV in the room was fitted with all major channels so its kool, you can relax provided if you get time after your hectic day schedule. Housekeeping especially laundry service is really great as Swosti has in-house laundry which is a plus point from a frequent traveler’s point of view. Even I had given my laundry in the afternoon; they had returned it on same night!
Food is really good whether Chinese or Indian or Continental. The way they served is also nice. Every staff from Durban to bell boy, from front office to housekeeping is very polite and courteous. I personally liked the way they greet you – by folding both hands and saying “Namaskar”… Very Very Indian. Keep it up Swosti...
One major setback is price they charged. Tariff is within budget if you are a Business Guest and your company pays for you. Here you get corporate discount which is very heavy. Apart from that everything is very pricey. My One day laundry bill was around Rs 600 which is normally around Rs 350-400 in other 3 star hotels. Food is also very pricey. Buffet was for Rs 670 after taxes!! A-La-Carte or room service bill also ranging from Rs 580-750 for lunch/dinner.
One thing I would like to suggest to management is that do something for noice travelling from one room to another. In my case I could hear clear voice of TV in next room. It is very disturbing as I need to get up early for my business and I could not sleep due to TV in next room!
Overall a decent hotel a regular Business Traveler wants. RECOMMENDED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swosti Premium is the largest Convention Hotel of the Eastern India. An unique hospitality abode endowed with Swimming Pool, Health club, Scottish Bar, highest numbers of Banquet halls with Video conferencing facility, exclusive Ethnic & thematic restaurants, free Wi-fi internet facility, Discotheque and Ayurvedic body massage to break through the doldrums of monotony making your stay quite exciting. Located in the temple city Bhubaneswar, the hotel is just 7 KM from Domestic Airport, 5 Km from the Railway Station and in close proximity to the City IT Hub Infosys. The famous tourist attractions such as State Museum, Lingaraj Temple, Raja Rani Temple, Khandagiri-Udayagiri Jain Caves, Nandan Kanan zoo are located within the range of 8-10 Kms from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Swosti Premium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swosti Plaza Limited Bhubaneswar
- Swosti Premium Hotel Bhubaneswar, Odisha