I revisited in Swosti Premium may be after a year. Last year I had provided my inputs regarding the hotel. The check in staff was as polite as ever. I was immediately given access to their complementary WI-FI facility. This is an essential item in a traveller's life and I have found a number of five star hotels charging excessively for this service. The room in the second floor was neat and clean and spacious. The view was blocked by the terrace though.As before a good tea service was available.
The great improvement I found was in the food at the groundfloor restaurant. Previously I had found the breakfast service to be very good. This time, I had all my meals at Swosti and the quality of food, selection of menu as well as the breadth of the spread were all more than excellent. I was really impressed. They served a number of Odiya ethnic dishes that were very well made. I must congratulate the Chef. Since I stayed only for three days, I in all fairness can not make a definitive statement about constancy of this though.
The downside was water. The pipes have perhaps become old. The tap water was slightly metallic in smell and it was a Herculean struggle to get hot water before 8 am in the morning.I believe there is a serious design flaw in their hot water supply where the hotel advises you to open the tap for half an hour before getting hot water. Bad for water conservation and I took my bath in cold water. I hope they look at this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swosti Premium is the largest Convention Hotel of the Eastern India. An unique hospitality abode endowed with Swimming Pool, Health club, Scottish Bar, highest numbers of Banquet halls with Video conferencing facility, exclusive Ethnic & thematic restaurants, free Wi-fi internet facility, Discotheque and Ayurvedic body massage to break through the doldrums of monotony making your stay quite exciting. Located in the temple city Bhubaneswar, the hotel is just 7 KM from Domestic Airport, 5 Km from the Railway Station and in close proximity to the City IT Hub Infosys. The famous tourist attractions such as State Museum, Lingaraj Temple, Raja Rani Temple, Khandagiri-Udayagiri Jain Caves, Nandan Kanan zoo are located within the range of 8-10 Kms from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Swosti Premium Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swosti Plaza Limited Bhubaneswar
- Swosti Premium Hotel Bhubaneswar, Odisha