“Spacious room, Service needs improvement”
Review of Pal Heights

Pal Heights
Ranked #7 of 66 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Reviewed May 15, 2014

The first thing that strikes you when you enter the room is that the room is bigger than usual. The bathroom is also more spacious than what you would get in many higher star rated hotels. But before you start considering it a good bargain, small irritants crop up. There was no soap in the dispenser, no hangers in the wardrobe and the room door did not lock on exit. All these were rectified on request but spoiled the overall experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed April 13, 2014

I stayed at Pal Heights for only one night - but my overall experience was very nice.
The hotel staff were extremely courteous and helpful. Food and service were decent - and cost reasonable as well..!!
I'll be honest - I mostly stay at hotels negotiated by my employers - hence the rooms are generally excellent value for money. But only the rooms mind you...!
The room I stayed in was nicely done up, clean, comfortable and nice ambiance. Sleep was also very comfortable.
Would I stay here again - definitely yes. Would I recommend this place to stay - absolutely...!

Room Tip: All the rooms should be alike. You should definitely visit the spa
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2014

I visited India for the first time in Orissa.
I know the hotel was really lucky for me.
The reason is simple!
My home away from home ... ^ ^
The hotel staff are friendly ... ^ ^
And delicious food .. ^ ^

Excellent service!

All this I have had so happy to have memories and experiences!

It is recommended that you read this article!
Orissa at the hotel "PAL HEIGHTS"!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Food, Service and Accomodations were excellent.Everything they do and everything they did for us during our stay has been truly appreciated.
Most special to me was each and every staff members from House Keeping to Manager truly went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and memorable.Great SMILE at the reception made the stay wonderfull.
I wish to recommend this hotel to all my Friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My Stay was wonderful, The rooms was really clean and service was good. The best part was the hotel staff and executive was very much cooperative. The location was good . Temple near the hotel around 2km was awesome and peaceful environment . .........................

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was supposed to pay for 2 nights but ended up paying for almost 3 despite requesting them for some consideration in check out timings. All rooms have some problems. In two stays, we had to request them for a change of room. Even complementary drinking water was refused despite charging for day use, though we understood they had agreed for extended check out which we discovered when the guest relations manager told that she will have to pay from her salary if we don't pay up.

Room Tip: Travellers may confirm services before availing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Raj032014
Reviewed April 1, 2014

high courtesy starting from reception to the gate man. The lady specially at the reception(forgot her name) deserves special thanks for her great smile & service. attached to shopping mall so added advantage of shopping & a good evening.

I wish to recommend this hotel to all my Friends.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family