“Decent Food, Afordable Prices”
Review of Oasis

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Pune, India
“Decent Food, Afordable Prices”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food is good and worth the price that you would spend. It is a south Indian as well as the north Indian spread is nice. A total value for money.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nadia d

Pune, India
“Real watering spot on the boundry of Pune city and Pune Camp”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

A good restaurant, Serves food bot Vegetarian and non vegetarian. Service is good. Seating space is adaquet. The food quality is very good.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“A peaceful dinner”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Must go !....we keep visiting quite often.
Its a nice place for families as well as a group of friends.
Gets a little chilling at nights. candle lit tables are great fun!

• Visited November 2012
Pune
“Super-duper!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Excellent food!
Value for money!
Courteous service!
What more can you ask for?
My family and I simply love this place. It's conveniently located, they are consistent and quality conscious and they never disappoint!
Must try - butter-chicken, prawns masala, tandoori pomfret, tandoori rawas, prawn biryani, tawa fish....! Oh! - the list goes on & on......!

Earnest tip - steer clear of the Chinese & continental fare to avoid disappointment!

• Visited September 2012
Pune
“This seems to have the LEAST value for money I have seen to date”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I personally have been shying away from multi-cusine restaurants for the reason that the taste is inconsistent and not at all authentic as in single-cuisine restaurants.
But when in a large group you don't have a choice. However, you don't expect to be extorted/looted for choosing a multi-cuisine restaurant do you ?
This is exactly how I will describe Oasis. Consider this, a non-veg platter cost Rs. 1050 + taxes and for just 10 non-vegetarian ppl we had to order 3 of them and yet it was not filling from an appetizer perspective as we finished 6 biryanis among 10 non-vegetarians after that and we are all average eaters mind you.
Old monk cost like 150 bucks for 30 ml !!! I mean I can get a beer for 120 in Volare, Baner-Pashan Link Road which is 10 times better in ambience and food taste.
All in all, the bill for around 7 couples was 11500..like 850 per head and just 5 ppl were having alcohol. I mean we could have dined in Marriot/BBQ nation for god's sake.
And the ambience is nothing to boast about either, plastic chairs, asbestos roof, steel-fabricated tables and lots of mosquitoes for company.
If you ask me, I will NEVER go there. This could have been a good place when we did not have better ones, but with so many options, I wonder why ppl still go there...anyways..its their choice, their money...
Secondly