“different food for different people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Malaka Spice

Malaka Spice
Ranked #7 of 6,721 Restaurants in Pune
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Singaporean, Burmese, Malaysian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
pune
“different food for different people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

Food and atmosphere is so good that i am going very frequently.This is my one of the best place.
I spend time with my colleague, friends and my family.I told to many of my freinds and they appreciated my suggestation.

Visited February 2013
PiyushDeshmukh, Manager at Malaka Spice, responded to this review, November 5, 2016

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you liked the food, service and ambience at Malaka Spice.

Panjim, India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hyped !!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

My family went here over the weekend.. ordered the kids fav - prawn dumplings.. Took ever so long to arrive and then after just a small bite both my kids put the fork down... I realized that the coating was fully uncooked and the flour could be tasted.. The nasi goreng was another disaster. It tasted like a mix between an indian pulao and a chinese fried rice. the dark brown ( bordering to Chocolate) was totally offputting..
The staff were gracious in their apologies, but ........

Visited April 2013

Thank you for your review.

We have noted your feedback regarding your experience. We request you to share your contact details on 7507 486 969 so that we can get in touch with you to know more in detail.
pune
“best south east asian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Amazing choices in the menu...one of our fave places to go....portions r decent as well...they have a nice outdoor seating area...
must try appetisers are the top hats, papaya salad, satays, pumpkin chips.
Red thai curry, rice dishes, pad thai all r just awesome...

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Team Malaka
“A great place for south East Asian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

The decor is contemporary, attentive staff and excellent food. We had a herbed chicken and papaya salad which was excellent , it had just the right kind of seasoning and was not soggy.
The Thai red curry with prawns also was very good.the portions are fairly good.all in all a great experience. This was my fifth visit. I don't think I've ever come away dissatisfied.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Priscilla J

Pune, India
“Average taste.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

Located in the plush Koregoan Park area, it offers a varied menu.

But whether it food is authentic Thai or Vietnamese I doubt it. Being a regular visitor to Thailand and Vietnam, I think what we get at Malaka Spice is Indianised Thai and Oriental cuisine.

Visited May 2012