“Good Lunch Menu”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Pune, India
“Good Lunch Menu”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went to Flags near INOX with my friends. Took a luch buffet. It was serverd to me on my table, likewise anywhere we had to keep getting up for another bite. The Veg menu was good and I left with a smile with after having some delicious food.

• Visited October 2012

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Innovative menu if expensive”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

The selection of Asian and European dishes here is extensive. Everything we ordered was well-cooked and well-presented. The bell-pepper and sambuca cheesecake was excellent.

pune
“movie + great meal”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

great cocktails. place good but a little expensive - close to inox - hence a great plan to have a meal there post or pre movie !!

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Best place i've had international food under one roof in Pune”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Flags is by far the Best place i've had international food under one roof in Pune. Their kapsa rice and baklava are outstanding. I would like to go there at least once a week. The quality of the food and the ambience are gr8. So is the hotel staff.

Pune
“My Grand Children's Choice .... Flags, Pune”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Whenever we think of dining out, Flags is the first choice of my grand children. My son n daugter in law are found of Thai Food. I normaly prefer Indian food. Menu is suitable for all specially international cuisine. Food quality is excellent, service is with smile, good value for money. The best place for dine out with family.

• Visited October 2012