“pune”

Hotel Shree Panchratna
Ranked #23 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed October 8, 2010

the hotel is typical buissness hotel with good rooms a good restaurant i just stayed there beacause i had the flight next day a good palce to stay if your on a tight budget good rooms cosy bathrooms all very good very near to pune raiway station and orther historical places and shopping areas overall good

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed August 23, 2010

Spacious room, good location.
Rooms were not that well maintained. Probably need some renovation.
Food was ok ok. Room service was good though.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

we had a very pleasent experience...right from the check in...the staff was polite n helpful,helped us with the travel arrangements. the room r spacious n clean...the room service too was quite efficient...we enjoyed the food....It was overall a very pleasent experience...deff commin back here....

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I travel a lot and therefore 3 things are key in my choice of Hotels, clean and nice rooms, great central location with easy access to various parts of the city and good food.
This Hotel passes with flying colours on all 3 aspects. The staff is very friendly and arranged for the various things I needed. The food was excellent as was the variety. One wants to stay in a Hotel where you feel like coming back at the end of the day’s work and this hotel does that and so would recommend it to all business travelers.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2010

Hotel Shree Panchratna
August, 2007
During our tour to Mahabaleshwar, Bhimashankar, Traymbkeshwar, we had visited the Dagadusheth Halwai Ganapati Temple and the pune city. We were searching for the Hotel in the town in our own car conveyance, we were suggested many hotels by the people there, but after looking many of them we saw Hotel Shree Panchratna on Tadiwala Road, Pune. We found it like a twinkling star in the dark night. It's ample car parking and the front elevation, lobby, spacious - air conditioned rooms gave us immense pleasure to book the hotel at once. The rooms and the tariff there in the hotel is very comfortable and The hotel also offers us the Complimentry buffet breakfast which was very delicious and super'b.
It's Panchvati restaurant, terrace bistro offering a french and italian speciality menu is the special one.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I don't really know how to write a review, but I can tell you that my recent stay (with my wife and 2 teenage kids) was very comfortable at this hotel. The management and general service staff were pleeasing and kept total care of my needs. I used to leave for my conference early morning each day and my family used to feel secure and also since the hotel was conveniently located, they had no problems commuting. The hotel guys also helped us with our car/travel bookings. The rooms were very well appointed and serviced.

I find the hotel value for money, great food at their restaurant and also a secure place for family stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 21, 2010

This is the best locaiton hotel if you are arriving to pune by train. This hotel is a 2/3* hotel and has all the basic amnetis. This hotel does not have a swiming pool if you are eager to have pool then dont go for this hotel. Ambience food and service are unmatchable in this part of the india. I was there on my business tirp to pune. I found this hotel caring and clean. The waiters were quick and responsive on all the day i was there. Easy accessibilty is the most important factor in pune.

I would recoment this hotel to the guys who are coming by train in pune.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)