Hotel Shree Panchratna
  • Room Service
Treebo Regency(Pune)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsrailway stationvalue for moneycomplimentary airport pick up drophotel optionscomplimentary breakfaststayed here for a weekample parking spaceconvenient locationwell maintained and cleanroom servicefree wifiwalkable distancedecent spreadfood qualityvery nice hotelfamily staybreakfast spread
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I stayed for just one night on 10th September ... I kind of checked in at 8 in the night and checked out by 11 the next morning ... so didn't have much time to browse the property in detail ... However having said that ... lemme just say that at the price this hotel is a gem .... the room was nice cosy and very clean ... the bathroom was pretty clean ... I just missed a bath tub ... haha but u can't get everything everywhere... The staff was very helpful and friendly ... it was my wife's birthday so I wanted to get a cake ... I asked them ... they gave me a very detailed direction to go to the cake shop where I found a very tasty cake ... next day I wanted to buy some good bhakharwadi's .. so I asked the elderly gentleman who helps with the car parking ... i thought since he is elderly he will know ... and I was right .. found some good tasty Bhakarwadi's ... The location is also nice .. pretty close to the Dagduseth Ganpati Temple and Shivaji's Birthplace.... There is an auto stand outside the hotel where u can find Autos... a tip about Pune Autos ... they fleece passengers even though they have a Meter fixed they refuse to ply by it and quote any amount ... so be prepared to bargain or literally force them to ply by the Meter ... one more thing ... if you want to book a Mumbai bus don't go to Pune station and do it ... horrible travel agents ... rather walk out of the gate of this hotel take a left .. go to the main road... Turn left and keep walking for 5 minutes .. you'll find lots of travel agent offices on your left hand side .. a place mark could be a building called Connaught Place...The complimentary Breakfast was good in the hotel as well ... if you can order for the omelet... masala omelet to be precise .. yum it was all in all a nice cosy homely hotel ... with excellent service

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gauravcail
Mervinaston, General Manager at Hotel Shree Panchratna, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Sir,

We sincerely thank you for all your kind words and for selecting our property for your stay here in September. I have also posted your comments on our staff notice board as your words of encouragement will do wonders for their ego. Thank you again and we do look forward to seeing you often in our hotel.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've never stayed in the hotel myself - since I live in Pune. But I often recommend it to my friends - and no one has a single negative thing to say!
As a guest, I use their bar, restaurant & banqueting services - and I can't ask for a better place to 'feel at home'.
The management is always cooperative, the staff is polite, efficient and skilled and the food'n'beverages are always par excellence.
Whether for family, friends or for corporate requirements - this is the place to be....!
Kudos Mr. Shetty & Mr. Ashton!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Madam,

We thank you for your words of encouragement. We surely recognize you as one of our very valuable and dedicated patrons. We are in the process of creating a new menu especially for food lovers and are sure you will be one of the first to enjoy the same. Kindly convey our regards to your lovely family too. Thank you for being so close to us.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Best Business Hotel in Pune with convenient location and excellet service with renovated rooms and ample choice of food in restaurant and value for money and good service in the heart of pune city n station.

Room Tip: Select upper floor rooms as they are renovated
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Mervinaston, General Manager at Hotel Shree Panchratna, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Sir,

We sincerely thank you for your kind words and for your valuable patronage. We promise to always strive in giving our valuable guests the very best of service and a homely feeling on their visits to Pune.

We look forward to receiving you, your friends and business associates to our property.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Very Good and professionally managed hotel near Railway station; just behind Le Meridien Hotel.
Good sized clean spacious rooms; prompt staff, for all telephonic inquiries and other services. Overall very good
Would stay again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank AAB-panvel

Dear Sir,

We sincerely thank you for your valuable feedback and for your patronage and support that has helped us improve in our services over time. We promise to continue striving to make all your stays here comfortable and memorable. We look forward to receiving you and your friends and business associates to our property.

Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here twice before and between long gaps but they consistently have maintained all standards of service, quality,food, cleanliness etc.

Extremely efficient and prompt staff, for all telephonic inquiries and for any other service requests throughout our stay.

Good Indian food in both room service and breakfast buffet. Sandwiches ordered for room service not very great and limited non-indian food choices only eggs to order and cereals for breakfast.

Spacious rooms and bathrooms with mini fridge & hot kettle for complimentary tea/coffee in the room (Deluxe A/C).

The only tiny glitch was the shower head in the room that did not work properly and Aircon was a bit noisy.

Perfect location, next to railway station and well connected to all roads coming to and out of city (helpful if on road trips). Shops for essential items, pharmacy, hospital, salon, ATM and petrol pump are all in close proximity.

I have stayed in 4 star hotel priced much more than this but a 100 times poor quality service. So impressive 9/10!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Neha A
Mervinaston, General Manager at Hotel Shree Panchratna, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Dear Ms. Neha,

We strive to do our very best in maintaining our services and feel really proud when we hear such words of appreciation from our valuable guests. We thank you indeed and will always look forward to your every visit to Pune. We will surely rectify the faulty shower head and air-conditioner and thank you for bringing it to our notice. We look forward to receiving you and your friends to our property. Thank you again.