All reviews value for money executive room short trip to pune the heart of the city decent hotel hotel is located comfortable stay room service is wedding cooperative cleanliness mr
Reviewed March 30, 2018

this is a nice place. good facilities, decent food also. i was here for a wedding and it was very well managed. the manager mr riaz made sure everything was in place and that everyone was comfortable.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank wizard280
Reviewed March 3, 2018

We were on a cycling trip from Pune to Goa so stopped overnight at the hotel. It was a comfortable stay. Breakfast was also good. Despite our late arrival at the hotel, the personnel and staff were courteous and helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for three nights and can say that this is a hotel with average quality.

Pros and Cons listed below:

Pros:

1) Centrally located - It’s in the heart of the city - Prabhat Road.

2) Quiet neighbourhood - the area where the hotel is located is very quiet.

Cons:

1) Not a great check-in experience - I checked in at around 6 AM. The gate of the hotel was locked and my Uber driver had to literally honk to get inside. I never expected that a hotel’s entrance would be locked during the night like a private residential property. And when I reached the reception, did not find anyone at the check-in desk. I had to shout to have someone attend to me. Not sure if they are used to receiving guests in the night.

I was allotted a room that looked and smelt as if it was not occupied for a long time and also not cleaned well. I moved my hand over the in-room dining menu to test the cleanliness and immediately saw dust gather on my fingers which was clear proof that I was allotted a bad room.

I had to request them to move into another room and then I got a better room.

2) Average quality of rooms and overall interiors - it is very evident that the the hotel has not bothered to maintain this property in line with times. They should renovate the property. Room interiors look very old. The common area outside the rooms also is not renovated. They do have wooden flooring which is intended to provide a good look but the same has not been maintained well.

If they renovate the property and enhance the overall guest experience, then it will be a much better hotel to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2017

The hotel is sort of landmark in Pune. Easy for cabs to reach. It has dining also. Morning breakfast is ok. ( omlette are good). otherwise, its a small choice breakfast. It felt family style decent hotel. good amount of crew on site to keep the hotel and rooms clean. its not 5-star, but so a 3.5 star hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

came by 2am from indore..staff welcomed us very warmly despite of being so late...good rooms and service was good...staffs were friendly and parking space is there..breakfast is good and we had a blast ...smooth check in and check out

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business