“Nice place to stay for budget travellers.”

Siesta Springs Luxurious Service Apartments
Ranked #74 of 481 Specialty Lodging in Pune
Rewari, India
“Nice place to stay for budget travellers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

These service appartments are located near Airport. the place is good room was clean the staff was supportive, but they given brkfast having no choices just they serve what they made.
overall i m satisfied with what i get at my budget, they are not charging high according to the rooms and services.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

It turned out to be a pleasant experience. As I had a late night flight to Pune I was worried about searching for a hotel at midnight and selected this serviced apartment. It was very near to Pune airport and locating it in the mid night was not tough as the map was given in the website. the break fast was complimentary and the service was fairly good for the amount paid. Rooms were neat and had facilities needed for a traveller. Overall it was a pleasant experience

Room Tip: Book it online and a print out of map
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hyderabad, India
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had the worst possible experience, would not recommend it to anyone . The receptionist / self proclaimed operations manager going by the name of Rahul - is the most unpleasant people I have met in a decade.
He has no respect towards guests or even the owner of the establishment - claiming that the owner does not know or understand anything to do with the Hotel Management business and that it was only him who manages affairs.
He was utterly disrespectful towards my fiance and his attitude made the apartment / hotel / lodge's shortcomings even more unbearable. The room provided was smelling, the hot water geyser as promised on the telephone turned out to be a "solar heater" that did not work.
The owner however did personally call us and apologized but even then it spoilt the small 2 day trip we had in Pune.
Hope the upper management looks into the attitude of Mr. Rahul and refrain from keeping such staff at their reception counters.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mortal77

Travelers are raving about these Pune hotels

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

My initial communication with the hotels representative and the pictures on the web-site gave me an impression that the hotel apartment is professionally managed, unfortunately it is not.
My reason to book this hotel was its close location from the Airport since I was reaching in the mid-night. My friend from Pune had never heard of this hotel, we asked for the location and perhaps spent 10 min looking for the hotel but could not locate it even if it on the main road-because the hotel entrance was closed with a shutter normally used for the shops. Finally when we reached there a security person opens the shutter as if I was entering a warehouse. Reception staff was good but did not allow my friend to come up to the room because of strict hotel policy of no guest after 10 pm or so. I was taken through a dark scary walkway up the stairs to 1st floor where my dream room was located. As I entered I was welcomed with damp smell perhaps from the never cleaned AC. I asked the boy to get me a bottle of mineral water bottle and he said they do not have any nor can provide one in the middle of night. I was given a jug of water which I could not even look at because of the dirt on the top of it. He said it was from the aqua-guard filler which they could not convenience me to believe it. The bed-should i call it a bed is what I am thinking now-a cheap iron bed base which makes squeaky sound every time you turn around, a thin mattress which can give you the worst back pain, a filthy bed-sheet and a smelling pillow. At 2am I was thinking how to sleep when I had a few friendly visitors-cockroaches OMG. That's it I was ready with my slippers in the hand and killed at least 4 or 5 because they were not welcomed for the price I paid for. I thought I need to catch up few hours of sleep because I just wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible but where to go in the night as the hotel is located in the out-skirts where no transport is available in the night. I thought of switching on the TV and behold the remote control was almost sticking to my hands because IT WAS NEVER CLEANED and all perhaps curries, soft drinks and what not on it. The wash basin was leaking as if water was freely available there. Shower was dry, a filthy bucket with a mug was available for a quick bath. The only good about the hotel was FREE WIFI. This kept me awake till morning on and off while I sat on the plastic chair in the middle of the room. I got a call in the morning asking me to have the free breakfast. NO NO NO....I COULDN'T THINK ANY FURTHER. I just wanted to rush out asap. I reported this to the Reception and they were cool about it "saying it is normal to find 1 or 2 cockroach". THAT'S IT. I PAID THE FULL AMOUNT JUST TO RUN AWAY FROM THERE. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN FOR ME. Imagine paying almost the price of Pune city hotels and you get this kind of facility and unwanted guests in your room.

Room Tip: choose a good room? it is a task perhaps. try your luck if you want to challenge yourself.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Gangtok
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hotel is located near airport but far from the city. Nicely maintained. Staff is very good. Wifi enabled with separate tata sky connection. They outsorce the food but quality is good. Overall very good and comfortable stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Milan, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

The hotel is walking distance from airport (1,700 meters away).

You can take an auto rickshaw for around 70INR. (1EUR)

The staff is very friendly. Beds are firm and comfortable, clean, spotless sheets, satellite TV,
high speed free wifi and a small but very tasty and healthy breakfast.

Only downside was the bathroom walls - they were not clean.
A perfect place to lay your head if you transit at Pune airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pune, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

I stayed at Siesta Springs for 1night and 2 days in Nov'11. Though the rooms are nice and clean the apartment doesn't have a restaurant. When I ordered for food from outside the rice brought had water in it and was half cooked. I had to leave at 5:30am to reach the airport however it was a task to get anyone to give me a cup of tea. The bed was horrible. They have rot iron beds and the mattress on them is so thin it gave me and my partner a body ache. I'm sure you can find a better place to stay. This can be your last option.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple