“Clean and excellent Location”

Hotel Madhav International
Ranked #97 of 219 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed April 28, 2013

So this was my last minute booking, and I was glad I made it here. It is located right behind the Pune railway station. The out station buses also stop here. The 24 hrs check in made my life simpler as I reached during the wee hours, and they didn't charge me extra for it. The staff is very courteous. The restaurant is average though. There are many other eating options in the locality. In all thumbs up for this place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
MilindDixit, General Manager at Hotel Madhav International, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

It was a great Pleasure that you stayed with us your feed back really motivated our team we are looking for your more visit we assure you best services all the time

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My recent stay in Hotel Madhav was the best among all.

I have got excellent services in terms of
Fast In room check in
Immediate Bell boy services
TV with all important channels
Clean room with high cooling AC
Total Safety with CCTV & Security guard
Free Wi Fi with good speed.
Easy check out procedure with much affordable tariff. its a complete value for the money.

Regards,
Hardik Patel

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your coordination with our team you really enhances our motivation to work on perfection we assure you we can always offer you the best service all the time

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We arrived for our two night stay at the Hotel Madhav International rather tired after a long drive and flight to Pune from Nagpur. We were very delighted to hear that we had been upgraded from the Standard to Special Deluxe room on our 10th visit the room was spacious and very nicely furnished, with a very comfortable bed and the room amenities.The room service meal was very good and delivered quickly and efficiently, The whole hotel was absolutely good and staff superb As you can tell I loved it and would say it is the best hotel near to the station area.

Room Tip: Go for any room "Because all the rooms are good"
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Sir me and my team wants to thank you for your valuabe reply we wish to serve you always the best

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We, the Joy of Giving Week volunteers had a wonderful experience here. Our Conference went off smoothly due to the attention and prompt service of the hotel staff. We were happy to find the rooms and bedlinen clean. However, the common Washroom (near the conference hall) could have been cleaner. The food was tasty and non-greasy, which ensured none of us slept through the post-lunch session of our conference!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The room was quite small as compare to cost per night. There was no writing desk. The safe locker in room never worked. Manager at reception said that he is sending a person to check the locker but the person never arrived. The best part about this hotel is it's location, very close from Pune railway station. Also 24 hours check-in and check-out is also good facility.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I booked 10 rooms in the hotel for 2 nights as it is very close to the Pune railway station. To my surprise it has more to offer than location. Very clean modern rooms(thogh small),not bad breakfast and pocket friendly too. Thanks to Steffie for making good arrangements.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are little bigger.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
SteffPune, General Manager at Hotel Madhav International, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear Sir,
It is real way to analyze and appreciate human services, we always try our best to offer with available resources. But there are very few guest come forward to give us reorganization.
Me and my team jointly wants to thank you for your valuable feedback

Assuring you best services all the time!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed at the Madhav International with a friend, we had 2 standard rooms. One the groundfloor and in the second floor.
The pillows varied from yellow to greyshade and came with (hopefully) oilstaines which repeaded on the bedsheets.
The furniture was stained with, spilled dark liquid and the shower in the bathroom took 10 min to get warm. The towels felt like graters and also came in shades of grey.
This are only the things on the surface. When we came home in the evening and were longing for a good night sleep, this wish was not granted. All night long the metal doors of the elevator smashed closed and every ride was acompanied by a nerver ending beeping. All night this elevator was in use. Why? We both didn't sleep at all, no matter the difference of floors.
In the morning we went havy eyed to the breakfast, which took place in the middle of a construction site, I guess renovating the restaurant. The indian breakfast was good, so actually the one point that kept the whole review from being "terrible".
Back in the rural area of Pune, after check out I realized, I was missing my passport. We called the hotel and the man on the phone stated that I left it on the counter when checking in!
So why didn't they tell me?! While I was staying there or at the latest when I was checking out? They have my room number, my cell phone number everything. And yet I had to spend extra 300RS to drive back to the Hotel and back to the suburbs.

The Hotel is cheap, but not as cheap as it should be for this. At least the breakfast was good....

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends