All reviews the heart of the city deccan area fc road breakfast spread value for money nice stay walking distance excellent service business tub maintenance
Selected filters
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

A good hotel in central area of Deccan/FC Road if you want to experience the "real" Pune. Value for money. Breakfast is good but not excessive on variety. A 90's style hotel with opulent interiors that have faded a bit but good room service and food.

Toilet could be better - bath curtain could change and bath tub instead of a shower (which was fashion at one time but since Indians never have bath in a tub (what we call bath is actually shower in western lingo) it took Indians 20-30 years to realize that bath tub was a marketing hoax by sanitaryware companies). Anyway a good hotel with good overall service.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I liked the room given to us with city view. Chair arrangement is very good in the room and another highlight is the buffet breakfast. I really loved it, we didn't try lunch or supper though. It is near to university, swargate bus stop. Overall ambiance is impressive.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Had a comfortable stay of 3 nights. Excellent service! Centrally located. Many eateries hotels multiplex and shopping all within a walking distance.
Had a Deluxe King room. Big and spacious. Clean. Room was cleaned everyday.Had all necessary things Minibar electric kettle newspaper etc. The bathroom had a bathub! A bonus!!!
The staff are exemplary. You dont need to remind. Its done. I had requested for a firmer pillow. It was hunted down from storage! In 15 mins. Plus i pointed out certain fixtures coming apart in bathroom. Was fixed before i came back from lunch...max 1 hour!
Breakfast spread is decent. Have a live counter for Dosas and eggs. Good food.
Most of the employees are there for number of years. Speaks of good management.
All in all a very pleasant and comfortable stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

On our Pune visit , we book a room for 1 night stay at hotel Kohinoor Please check a c and fan of your rooms before check-in, as they r not properly working , we had horrible 1 night stay experience , please check

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank NIKHILU40
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I had stayed in the hotel in 27th Feb 2018 for 2 days and 1 night.
I was about to leave by 12 noon on 28th Feb 2018
But, I was 't well and had developed a sudden fever on Feb 28th morning and my flight was @ 8.30 PM on 28th Feb
I had requested the hotel reception whether can I leave late by 5.30 PM by explaining my not being well. They have courteously agreed to extend the my check out time
Also, during dinner the staffs were very friendly and the service rendered was very good.
Rooms were very spacious which is unlikely to be in the heart of the city.
Over all had a nice stay and my hearty thanks to the friendly staffs who had made my stay a memorable one.
I strongly recommend this hotel for all types of trips

Room tip: Go for an King size bed executive room for extra space if you are with the family
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Madhav K, Owner at Kohinoor Executive Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Sir - Many thanks for your positive response. We are obliged. Looking forward to your next visit. Assuring you of our best services.