All reviewskalyani nagardeluxe suitesmall kitchenvalue for moneyliving roomservice apartmentsrooms are spaciousroom service was promptlong staychoose this hotelwi fibusiness tripcomfortable stayfront officeexcellent staybreakfast spreadcourteous staff
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

At the outset, it is a difficult LODGE to find. No other word for it. Having found it, there is no Security or Staff at the main entrance to guide you to Reception & Checkin, which is through a corridor somewhere behind. After reaching Reception, hopes are ignited. My allotted Room was spacious (which is the only +ve feature), with a living room & bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. Happiness ended there. Mosquitoes abound everywhere. Definitely avoidable for children & families.

As a business traveller, I needed my clothes urgently laundered & my coat pressed. Not possible, as its an outsourced function. I still have to receive a Yes from a Staff member, when available.

Overall, it is not a hotel for normal business travel. It is inferior to even Mumbai Lodges, which are at a much lower price point, in terms of facilities offered

My frank review is that Royal Orchid Management (Mr Baljees team) needs to review.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
SUBHRO_ROGS, General Manager at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites, Pune !!

Thank you for taking the time to post a candid feedback on your recent experience at Royal Orchid Golden Suites. At the very onset please accept my sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused and not matching the desired standard.

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Nothing is more important than regaining your trust and all of us here hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you once again at hotel and provide you with an experience that you rightfully expect from us.

Regards

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

if I could give it a ZERO I would.. a staff member walked into our suite 30 mins b4 the checkout time with the excuse - I am here to collect laundry!!! 30 mins b4 checkout.. accompanied by no lady staff member, an employee walks into a guest room without the customary 3 bells at a gap of a minute each? to collect laundry 30 mins b4 checkout time?

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr Jaideep,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites, Pune !!

Regards

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This is first time I am writing the review though I was frequent visitor to this Hotel since Jan-2018 for a business trip. Nice rooms, advantage is there you have kitchen provided which is add-on when you want to cook something for yourself. Service here is nice, very prompt. Rooms are clean and good ambience. I would specially want to take some of names from staff which are very helpful during my all stay. Pallav, Suman (The Chef), Hemakar and Manish, these are nice persons and always there to help you out. Also Basir from reservations is very polite and prompt in help.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr Sachin,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites, Pune!!

Thank you for your time given to express your wonderful feedback about your visit to our property. We are delighted to know that your overall experience at the hotel was excellent and the hotel suited your needs perfectly.

I have shared your feedback with the team and our associates, which truly drives us to give our very best. At Royal Orchid Hotels, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. We deeply value your relationship with Royal Orchid Hotels and are committed to provide you the highest level of services.

If you have any further queries or comments, please feel free to contact me directly. Looking forward to welcoming you at Royal Orchid Golden Suites, Pune.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Excellent Food and Awesome Ambience. Preparation of food was too good. All our Guests have liked the food and atrangements. Arrangements were very good and Special thanks to Sweta who was so excellent in managing all tje things.
Showstopper of tje event was Baked Gulab Jamun....

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Mr Anupam,

Greetings from Royal Orchid Golden Suites, Pune!!

Thank you for your time given to express your wonderful feedback about your event at our property. We are delighted to know that your overall experience at the hotel was excellent and the hotel suited your needs perfectly.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

I and my family would like to thank you for
organising the party. From the very I st day till
yesterday, I am really impressed by the behaviour,
courtesy and approach by all of you. Shweta and
Pallav, thank you for the management. Special
thanks to chef Suman for the wonderful cake and
lovely food. Not only you I would like to thank each
and everyone who was involved for all the help. I
never felt I am a host as all of you took care to
make me and my family comfortable. I am really
impressed by the behaviour of all the staffs and
members. Thank you again and look forward for
many more such events.