All reviews home away from home koregaon park long stay full kitchen one bedroom apartment game room service apartments living room serviced apartment felt like home f b gym and swimming pool special thanks comfortable stay housekeeping team value for money room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent property at a fantastic location in Pune. Nicely maintained pool, Gym and the multicuisine restaurant really adds to the feathers of excellence with warm welcome from the crew. The room decor, ambiance and the in-room aroma is just fantastic to make anyone feel home away from home.

Room tip: All rooms are equally good
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
saurabhkumar2017, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Biswas,

Thank you for taking time out to share your reviews. It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest has a comfortable and satisfactory experience at the hotel and your review helps us to reaffirm our efforts. Your compliments about the staff and the facility on offer are very motivating.

Also, your kind words of appreciation for the team has been conveyed to them who helped in curating a memorable experience for you.

Looking forward to seeing you soon on your visit to Pune once again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I keep traveling for work to Pune and always prefer staying in Oakwood. During my recent trip the check-in day was my birthday, can’t thank them enough for making the day a memorable one. Always caring and great hospitality, Thanks Oakwood.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
saurabhkumar2017, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Nair,

Thank you for your review.

Your wonderful review is a testament of everything that we strive to achieve at our hotel.

I am delighted to know that we could conjure a memorable experience and look forward to extend more such cherished moments.

Thank you again for your heartfelt compliments. I have communicated your appreciation for our the team here and this will go a long way in motivating them in future. We hope this will only lead way to frequent visits.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staying at Oakwood is always something I look forward to. If I am travelling to Pune it has to be Oakwood for my stay. This is one place which lives the word ‘HOSPITALITY’ in its true spirit.

Excellent options for both personal and business travel. Absolute value for money.

Room tip: These are service apts and amazingly comfortable and well maintained.
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr Victor,

Greetings from Oakwood Residence Pune!

It is always a delight to learn about the rejuvenating experiences our guests have with us. Our associates work hard to provide a delightful experience right from the onset and feel elated when our guests acknowledge our efforts.

Thank you again for praising our hospitality and warmth of the associates who helped in curating a memorable experience for you.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

After having a lousy stay at the Executive Suite of Hyatt Regency, I visited Oak Residence Pune with my family. I met their sales team representative, Ms. Sneha, she offered me a very reasonable price for the 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom hotel apartment. I accepted the offer immediately for the 2 bedroom apartment.

The first thing I noticed that the check-In was fast and smooth.

I found the apartment very spacious, neat, and clean. Oakwood's rooms and their staff makes us feel as we are in our own home. The rooms were cleaned on a daily basis, and the cleaning attendant did their job well.

The kitchen is very well equipped (including dishwasher, microwave etc.) and there are local shops across the road where you can buy everything you need.

We experienced excellent service. Mr. Milind, Ms.Pirayeh, Mr. Imtiaaz were particularly helpful throughout our stay. I must say the security team was very welcoming and warm.

It's a perfect place for the families to stay - safe & secure.

Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

Thanks for the excellent services.

"If Oscars were given for the best hotel apartment, I’d surely nominate Oakwood Residence!

Room tip: Choose the room with balcony
Date of stay: August 2019
saurabhkumar2017, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Gupta,

Thank you for your extremely generous praise and appreciation on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to note that you are collecting the fond memories of your stay and we have exceeded your expectations. I will personally convey your appreciation for our team members for doing such an exemplary job for our guests. This will go a long way in lifting their morale and we'll continue lifting our service standards.

I hope the above experience you had will only lead to continued visits at Oakwood Residence Pune.

Warm regards,

Reviewed August 25, 2019

A hotel that I always prefer staying whenever I am in Pune. Location is just apt (also close to my workplace).

Since it is a service apartment, it is not only great for a family stay, but also good when one is traveling for work.

The break-fast spread is just perfect, you can get what you want and without going over board.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
saurabhkumar2017, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Mr. Sagar,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you again for your heartfelt compliments. I have communicated your appreciation for our the team here.

This will go a long way in motivating him in future. We hope to see you soon whenever you are in Pune.