“An Excellent value for money place to stay”

Seasons - An Apartment Hotel
Ranked #44 of 219 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed April 16, 2014

A decent place to stay with family . There is lot of room for improvement in their buffet breakfast offerings .specially southindian items.dosas from the live counter were okay but Sambar was pathetic.
Pleasant rooms with Good service was the plus point .
Complimentary AirPort transfer was an addon.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank aparnalaks
seasonshotel, Front Office Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Dear Sir,
Greetings from Seasons Hotel...!

Thank you for your valued feedback regarding your recent stay with us. After your feedback we have changed the menu in the morning breakfast.

Thank you for mentioning that the Service as good, as we at Seasons try to maximize Guest satisfaction.

Yes an additional complimentary pick up and drop is provided now to each and every guest, as anybody coming in Pune can experience Seasons Hotel.

We invite you to visit Seasons again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Recently I was to this hotel on a special invitation. But to my surprise I couldn't have imagined anything better that this place. The food was really awesome great.. and so was the feel of cosiness. The best place should be the open air theater on the terace.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Niraj_Kr_Sinha009
seasonshotel, Front Office Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

Greetings

Thank you for your feedback...!

At Seasons we take utmost care for all our guest... Yes the new unique concept of Open Air theatre has become widely famous with Seasons.....

We Always will welcome you, please do email at fom@seasonsaundh.com for further bookings

Thank you and good day...!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Really shameful service. I can't sleep as a rat is dancing around in my AC. The filter is also broken so it makes lots of noise. The people at the front desk are slow to respond. The place is a bit shabby looking.

That being said, the rooftop restaurant is awesome and it's fairly cheap.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
seasonshotel, Front Office Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Greetings from Seasons Hotel

My sincere apology to you for all your inconvenience during your stay with us,we will seriously take a note on your feedback and will improve on same.

We wish you to welcome you again with improved changes.

We will also Like to invite you at the roof top restaurant and offer you an upgraded room this time, Please contact the undersigned number for further assistance.

Regards

Reviewed January 21, 2014

It's more interesting to write a review when you are still in the same hotel and having a fresh memory updates with you. Expectations while checking in were higher as usual. "This hotels really offers ambiance of a home", this was my first outlook after checking in the two bedroom apartment with my colleague. It is having two bed rooms, one having attached toilet and another one as shared one. One Dining and drawing room area. Kitchen is attached to drawing room. First look gave me perfect home looks.

During the night, I found that none of the rooms are sound proof, whole night I could hear noise of vehicles and barking dogs. I suppose my bed room at home is having better sound proofing to give a nice sleep. I could barely slept for 3 hours after 3 AM.

Next day morning, went for breakfast and found nice options at the restaurant. There were two cooks at the restaurant to cook Omelette and south Indian delicacies. I requested one of the cook to prepare one Uttapam (South Indian Delicacy). I was surprised to get his rude response that please come through steward. I told him that see everyone is busy with some guest, he simply ignored the request. What I felt s customer touch is completely missing here.

However, later on, I requested the same to Steward, who delivered the dish after a huge wait.

Prepared dish was a disaster as not fully cooked and nowhere matching to the standard of any south Indian uttapam, I had so far.

Same day, I told Hotel Manager about rooms sound proofing issues. He assured me to change the room and provide better one in the evening. This was a good assurance and I was assured to have better sleep at least for the next night.

However, to my surprise, when I returned from day work, I was told by reception staff, that no room is available and they aren't having any clues of such room changing request.

Well... that 's what sometime happens, when you are destined to get mixed experience.

One more interesting note you will find in two apartment room. There is a paper note "Dear Guest, Welcome To Seasons. We offer you the most succulent fresh fruits. Complimentary!".
Friends, I tried that on my last day's stay and found that, you will get all the rejected fruits of the market, which is not at all fresh and is ready to rotten in front of you".

However on positive note, this hotel has potentials to improve services and quality as the location and ambiance are really good. Also, food quality can be improved, if they really go for some good professional cooks. On the tariff part, it seems they fare better. However, I missed one thing, Taj Vivanta of Pune was offering rooms at the same tariff and their services are matchless.

My best wishes to Hotel Staff and all those who are planning to stay here.

Room Tip: Do not go for corner rooms. As they are not sound proof.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank TechyHead
seasonshotel, General Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2014

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing Seasons an apartment Hotel & also appreciate your kind effort for writing comments which always shows the way to rectify problems and further betterment.

Sorry for the inconvenienced caused.

Please do visit again & shall be very happy to meet you in person.

With Best Regards

Anjan Chakraborty

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Seasons an apartment hotel is quite good in terms of amenities, cleanliness and cooperative staff. I prefer to stay in the same hotel. Even the restaurant offers variety of food, veg and non-veg both including north indian, south indian as well as continental. Buffet lunch and dinner also available with hard and soft drinks.
Location is quite good, not so much traffic.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lpjalan
Rahul S, Front Office Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Sir,
Greetings from "Seasons Hotel"

I would like to thank you for sharing your views with the Trip advisor community. We are delighted that you like the Hotel particularly amenities and cleaning. Our staff are our assets and it is so satisfying to learn that you were overwhelmed by the warmth and courtesy exhibited by them.

We have 4 Restaurants out of it 2 restaurants are recently renovated. Melange Roof top Restaurant (World Cuisine) Has got Times Deal Award, Cinnamon Spice (North Indian Cuisine) is a Bollywood Retro theme, Flavors All day Buffet and Mythical East Oriental and Chinese.

With Rooms we have recently got Travel guru award as a Star Performer.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have always liked this hotel for its location and room. Rooms are comfy and good size. The restaurants are good and I like the breakfast

The things they can improve is the quality of bath accessories they provide as well the towels

Room Tip: Ask for EES on higher floor
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Rahul S, Front Office Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Greetings from "Seasons" Hotel

I would like to really thank you for choosing "Seasons" as your Accommodation partner, Also thank you for your valuable time for giving feedback on your stay.

This is to inform you that we have changed the entire Linen in the rooms and are also upgrading Bathroom Amenities.

Hope to see you again.

Front Office Manager -Asst

Reviewed November 20, 2013

In three days stay three room , check in 208 then same day to 308 and second day at 1 am to 407 due heavy insects in the room .
They do not provide invoice in your name even if you had made online booking through their site and invoice with out price break up ( tax part not shown).
It is horrible experience for me.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank gaskar
Rahul S, Front Office Manager at Seasons - An Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from "Seasons an Apartment Hotel"

I am indeed disturbed to learn about your experience at "Seasons An Apartment Hotel" Not only you but there were few more rooms where the insects were present, and they were everywhere in Aundh Area. These were the Seasonal insects.

After realizing this we had done Pest Control (Fogging) for 2 days and insects were under control.

With regards to the invoice, we have a copy given to you duly signed by you with attached credit card signed slip.

At ‘Seasons’ we are very serious about our customer‘s satisfaction and we work hard to get to the bottom of any customer’s complaints.

I understand your stay was not as you had assumed but i would request you to consider us once to serve you at our best as we are sure we will exceed your expectations.