I visited this resort along with my family to celebrate diwali and new year.
First let me tell you why i have given 2/5...
1. Rooms are good for the tariff you pay(though room 632 was smelly). Reception is really good, especially Mr. Aagan.
2. Room service staff is amazing, they know the meaning of service. Resort Facilities are good especially the 1st BrewHouse and the lawns around....
Now comes the bad and rather the worst part. we had taken the all inclusive meals plan and i must tell you except the breakfast it was horrible, repeated and unhygienic. Lunch for two days was same gravied punjabi food either with kofta or paneer and one live counter like pizza and dinner was almost the same. At dinner you get Pista Ice Cream and in Breakfast you get Pista Milkshake(probably made from the same ice cream served during dinner), In breakfast you get misal pav, in dinner you get Pav bhaji. Most of the food was tasteless. Evening dinner used to be in open ground with insects flying all around. I pity for my Jain friends as their counter used to be in one corner with hardly any good thing to eat. when we complained only mr vivek and the head chef were attentive to our complaint. One manager with bald hair blue shirt(i forgot his name) was really horrible. He just runs here and there to show that he works well for the resort. Avoid the all inclusive plan. Go for only room and breakfast plan. They have 3 good restaurants to eat from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Corinthians, is a five star hotel located in the verdant hill top of South Pune. Well-appointed Rooms, Executive and Presidential Suites designed in Moroccan architecture, The Corinthians Boutique Hotel reflects the glory of a bygone era, re-created with all minute details, providing all the modern amenities that the business traveler would wish to have. A stay at The Corinthians Boutique Hotel promises to be a visual and sensual delight, in true sense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Corinthians Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.