All reviews movie tickets pune university value for money club superior room cinema complex oriental restaurant boutique hotel swimming pool shivaji nagar nice hotel prime location room service wi fi rooms are clean one night stay buffet breakfast business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I had been to this hotel from 18th to 21st April, 2019. The hotel is well located in a clean, posh locality of Pune. It is on fifth, sixth and seventh (top) floors of a commercial building. The rooms are neat and clean but the lighting arrangements in the rooms are very very poor. They are so dim that one has to make efforts to see one's face in the mirror. Except towels and napkins and liquid soap no other toiletris are provided. The staff is courteous and co-operative. Food quality is also good though the number of items at the breakfast time are not many, still sufficient to help one break fast. The top floor has a very good, welmaintained swimming pool and also good open air restaurant. A few non- expensive modifications in rooms would make property ideal for staying in Pune.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Overall stay at E-Square was very good. Room, cleanliness, the breakfast area its ambience and services were excellent. The food quality was very good.

If I say in Hindi "Pura Paisa Vasul" type stay I had in this hotel.

All service boys were also ever smiling and best to their services.

Room tip: Not to tell much as have only one room experience
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

We found this hotel exactly where we wanted. Right in the road, in a mall, it perfectly suited our requirement.
Booked it through MakeMyTrip.
Hotel has ample parking.
Checkin was smooth. I was visiting with my dad, requested for 2 single beds and the gentleman reception pleasantly surprised us by upgrading. The room decor was based on a specific theme (sorry can't recall) but very spacious, well appointed and superb view through french window.
Bathroom was comfortable and clean, with basic toiletries and towels.
We were here for 2 nights to celebrate Ganesh Pooja, while other family members were staying in nearby government guest house. So the family ladies visited us without any issue.
Coming to breakfast, the ambience of both the restaurants was absolutely amazing. So was the spread both vegetables and nonveg. Specially the oriental restaurant was awesome.
More that me, my dad enjoyed the stay.

So thank you guys.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel for 5 days. During my stay I never faced any issues with the accomodation provided. Staffs are very cordial and helpful. Room service is very good. You get everything in the food menu the food is really good. The Hotel is situated at a very prime location so any new comer to the city can book this hotel without hesitation.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

We visited the place with friends and the first experience thing we noticed was the rude front desk. The guy was not responding properly and have a strong rude attitude. Even the rooms. Wherr we stayed was not that good at all. The AC temperature was not adjusting and the washrooms was smelling.
Only thing which was good was the next day early morning breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple