“Well !!! Not worth to stay”

The Centurion Hotel
Ranked #56 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Dear Travellers
I visit a lot for my official tour. I visited many times Pune and stayed in lot of hotel . Unfortunately this time, I stayed in this hotel in of month 12 -13 March 2014. My office colleague recommend me this hotel. The hotel is good but the staff is not professional.
They do not know how deal with the clients. Absolutely unprofessional people; if you are looking for some information, they will say that they will call back in 10 min...and you will wait for 2 hours then also they will not get back...this happened with me three times in my two day's stay. .
I will never recommend and stay in this hotel again. I will recommend the hotel management to provide training to their staff...how to respond and behave with the customer.
Thanks
With Best Regards
Anoop Kumar

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for The Centurion Hotel

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Traveled to Pune by train and had to get down at Shivajinagar railway Station. Since this hotel was just a walking distance from the station I opted to stay at the Centurion. The overall impression of the hotel I left with was good and my stay was satisfactory. The Executive room I stayed in, besides being centrally air-conditioned was fair in size and had a refrigerator, tea- coffee maker, LCD TV with set top box and a writing desk. Decor was simple and pleasing. However the furniture needed maintenance like for instance the handle of the closet was missing. Toilet was clean with all the toiletries. Free Wi-fi is available. Service is decent. The food needs some improvement. Breakfast had limited variety but was decent in taste. Staff is helpful and courteous. Location is convenient. All in all no complaints but the hotel can improve to be excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Haresh W
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I really had a very good experience at the hotel. the room was really good. The service was good and everything was nice. The breakfast and lunch are not sub-standard like other hotels.

I will definitely stay at this place again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was in Pune for 1 Night to attend a friend's marriage and chose to stay at the Centurion Hotel in Pune.

I chose centurion because of 2 major reasons - the pricing and its vicinity to the centre of Pune.

The choice ended up being perfect and it kept on getting better.

Firstly, we reached the hotel at 8:15 AM and we were given an instant early check-in without any hassles/haggling.
I would like to clarify here that the hotel is by no means a luxury hotel, but its is an excellent budget/business hotel which offers terrific value for money.
I booked the hotel through Makemytrip.com and I got an excellent deal.

The hotel and the rooms are a little old(you can see paint chipping at certain places) but it provides all the amenities and facilities you expect of a business hotel. They have really great service and good food quality.

I would definitely use them again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms are not of the high quality and it doesnot offer value for money
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Niharshetha
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I booked 35 rooms in Centurion from 27th to 28th November (1 day) for my guests for an engagement function.
First of all I would like to thank Mr. Naveen Joshi (corporate general manager) for always being helpful and cooperative whenever I came up with queries and demands. After booking 35 rooms for an event, I was kind of worried about how things will go and whether my guests would love the stay but Mr. Joshi assured me that about the quality they will deliver and hats off to the service they provided.
Tea/Coffee was arranged for my guests in their Silver Leaf restaurant followed by the engagement function in their nice banquet hall. Dinner served was fantastic. My guests loved Chicken tikka masala a lot. The quality of food and the hospitality was top notch. Let me thank Mr. Shrinivas who handles the food and beverage department for the same. He was very helpful throughout.
Let me talk about the rooms now....
The rooms were of very nice quality and hot water was available all the time. TV with satellite connection, ample air conditioning in rooms, mineral water bottles being provided in rooms, clean set of towels, napkins and rooms were very clean. I loved the way the hotel staff had kept the rooms and lobby clean.
I can't think of a single negative remark here. I would also like to thank Mr. Tarique Patel (front office manager) for managing 100+ guests of mine so nicely. He was very soft spoken whenever me or my guests went towards him with any query.

This review is my way of thanking everyone who made the stay of my guests comfortable. I'll surely recommend this hotel for stay and also for family functions.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

it is very comfortable and nice hotel ...... the area is very good and it is in the heart of the city ,, the single thing which i feel lacking there is the room service and cleaning it should be more good ....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip