1,757 results
All reviews square restaurant nagar road excellent service special thanks phoenix mall close to the airport buffet spread business trip great hospitality in room dining comfortable stay room service great experience pool side tasty food special mention keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mr. Arun, Sudhir & his staff helped in a very good way.
Coordinated properly.
Timely service.
Well dressed.
Tasty food.
Great meetings, proper sound system with proper Audio-visual crew.
Nice & attractive place for banquet.
Good space of the banquet.
Good interiors.
Pre-functional area was also huge.
Guests enjoyed alot.

Happy end

Trip type: Traveled on business
singhsukhbir, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Jignesh,

Warm Greetings from Novotel Pune!!!

We are delighted to know about your wonderful time at the Novotel Pune Nagar Road.

It is our pleasure to receive positive feedback . I will share it with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you for mentioning Arun & Sudhir in your valuable feedback

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are very good and spacious the swimming pool is also very good, the hotel has a small kids play area near the reception i has good games. The breakfast spread is very good and the taste of food is also very good. The hotels is good for family stay.
Only one thing is very annoying the toilet door cannot be closed which is very bad how can a person take a bath in a bathroom which cannot be locked from inside. Even i told at the reception but they told me even they do not know why it is like that.

Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Mr. Panchavati,

Warm Greetings from Novotel Pune!!!

We are delighted to know about your wonderful stay at the Novotel Pune Nagar Road.

It is our pleasure to receive positive feedback about poolside,kids area and breakfast . I will share it with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

However regarding your feedback about bathroom latch,we are working on the same.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel recently for 2 nights.
Pros:
1. Very clean hotel with wide hallways.
2. Breakfast spread is really good
3. Customer service is excellent. I dealt with a gentleman named Shivaji and he took care of my broken suitcase by arranging someone to come and fix it (during the flight one of the wheels had come out) economically without causing any inconvience to me. The lady who checked me in (unfortunately dont remember her name) was super courteous and made sure everything was done right.. My shout out to them

Cons:
they had a special for Laundary for 10 clothes for ~800 rs.. I gave my 10 clothes to them but they did not apply that special at the checkout time and refused to adjust it. Ended up paying 2200 rs instead.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Mr.Agarwal,

Warm Greetings from Novotel Pune!!!

Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of my team member Shivaji. He is indeed an asset to our organization.

I sincerely apologize for your laundry experience.We will definitely take care of the same hence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had visited this hotel for a dinner. After stepping to this hotel what all you can see is smiling faces all around. The food a d ambiance is good but the staff is excellent. Specall thanks to Shubham,Shweta,Ramu and Chef Munna who were best and seved food with a smile and took good care of us. Thanks to team Novotel Pune.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr.Steve,

Warm Greetings from Novotel Pune!!!

We are delighted to know about your wonderful dinner at the Novotel Pune Nagar Road.

Thank you for the special mention of Shubham,Shweta,Ramu and Chef Munna.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service by Ankita,Tushar is Good.

Desert options good in buffet
Food quality and taste needs improvement.Starters are cold in buffet.
Ambience is good.
There she be Veg biryani or veg pulao in every buffet.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Novotel Pune!!!

We are delighted to know about your feedback at the Novotel Pune Nagar Road.

We are glad to know that you loved our culinary excellency.
Please be assured that we have captured your concerns and suggestions and will act upon it.

Thank you the special mention of Ankita and Tushar.