“GREAT EXPERIENCE”

Novotel Pune Nagar Road
Ranked #12 of 220 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I really enjoyed staying at Novotel Pune. Excellent hotel. Front desk staff was very efficient. Good and smart. Room was very nicely made. Very spacious. All amenities were provided. Restaurant is too good. Food quality was great. Service was good. Very friendly. I will have my next stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Pune.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. It feels great to know that you liked our services & the hotel.

There are newer reviews for Novotel Pune Nagar Road

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was privileged to stay at your Hotel from the 9th April until the 19th April.

I would firstly like to commend you on having such a wonderful hotel, with such friendly and efficient staff. It really was such a pleasure to always see smiling faces and willing to help in anyway.

There are 3 very special people who I would like to let you know they are real assets to your hotel and really made my stay amazing, they made me feel so at home and welcome.

Manoj from FnB always made sure I was taken care of no matter what time day or night, always ensuring I was comfortable and did not want for anything.

Shelender, what can I say, you truly are very good at what you do, you smile and make everyone feel welcome, you are very good with the rest of the staff and they all seem to enjoy working with you so much. You keep a happy atmosphere and seem to anticipate the people’s needs before they have even asked. He even made the extra effort to have special food prepared for me so that I could experience the local foods at their best. Thank you so very much you made my stay an amazing one.

But to the Chef Roshan who made all the local delicacies for me that shelender and the staff thought up for me so that I got to try something different every night, not only do you make amazing tasty food, but you did it with a smile on your face and with absolute passion for food. Your food that you made for me was divine and I am so going to miss it, I will just have to come to the hotel for dinners so that I get to eat your food. Thank you again for the wonderful meals and kindness you showed.

When a person can sit for 4 hours in a dining area, just to watch everyone work, let alone the conversations that I could have with everyone and feeling so comfortable in a strange country is pure proof of what an great hotel and staff you have and I would recommend it to anyone in future who visits Pune.

Angela

2  Thank 948Angela
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Ms. Angela,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Everything good. People are very polite and helped me to find hospitals too. 24 hour Gym is awesome. Got free wifi. very few tv channels only. I saw star movies. Pool is very good and neat. Dinning experience is very good. I had all south indian foods.

Room Tip: Request comb when you need. it not available for everyone. Free wifi. Discuss with them for full day...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KingRaana

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Good hotel in a lot of ways but suitable for business only. the service was fine, the breakfast good and the pool and gym were quite good. The only pain points were the small size of rooms and lack of storage spaces. Recommended only for business travel and not with family

Room Tip: road facing rooms offer better view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank indiaroads

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Very nice new hotel....Perfect for a Comfort stay with decent swimming pool and a lovely hospitality round the clock, great breakfast spread, staff is generous and helpful
value for money....close proximity to Airport, kalyani nagar n koregaon park. Rooms are decent, they even have Airport pickup & drop facility.

Room Tip: Use the newly built hotels facility's.
1  Thank Sharadindia
BandishMehta, General Manager at Novotel Pune Nagar Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel .. superb staff n service .. enjoyed my stay n highly recommend this hotel to people visiting pune ... worth the money.... superb breakfast ... nice bar ... nice pool n gym too .. evrything about the hotel is good .. close proximity to kalyani nagar n koregaon park

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Perfect for a Comfort stay with decent swimming pool and a lovely hospitality round the clock, good food... but it lacks club
Located in an accessible area within the city...staff is generous and helpful

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business