$92
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$62
$68
$61
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$63
$51
Priceline
All reviewsvalue for moneybusiness tripmagarpatta citydecent spreadcomfortable staykeep up the good workfree wifinice experienceroom servicesecond homecomfortable roomsreception staffawesome stayfood qualitymain roadmorning breakfastenjoyed my stay
Reviewed June 25, 2017

good service, comfortable rooms, convenient location. overall good experience. recommended for business and pleasure stays. value for money, competitively priced. good spread of buffet breakfast.
airport pick up and drop available. friendly staff. wifi enabled.

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Caspia Hotels- Pune Kharadi!

Thank you for choosing Caspia Hotels- Pune Kharadi for your stay. We are grateful to you for taking out your time & providing us with your valuable feedback. We have informed the team about your positive comments and they are delighted to know that you enjoyed the stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you at the Caspia Hotels- Pune Kharadi!

Reviewed June 24, 2017

I always prefer Premier Inn for my stay whenever I visit Pune. They provide a very good service and their restaurant offer very good choice of food with good quality and taste...particularly I love their complimentary breakfast...

Premier Inn is really a True Value for the money you pay...

Go for it :)

Regards
Kamal

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our Hotel as your preferred Home away from Home whilst your trip to Pune. We are grateful to you for taking out your time & providing us with your valuable feedback. We have informed the team about your positive comments about the food, quality, taste and service and they are delighted to know that you enjoyed every bit of your stay with us.

We look forward to seeing you at the Caspi Hotels- Pune Kharadi!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

This is my 5th stay in premier inn and i must say its as equal to a 1st class service friendliness of staff quick sorting out the issues though we never tried their food but i muat say rather investing in any other property premier inn is at its best in both corporate amd leisure stay...

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Caspia Hotels- Pune Kharadi!

We are grateful to you for taking out your time & providing us with your valuable feedback. Your feedback enabled us to measure our services & we are inspired to strive and enhance our standards further.

Looking forward to see you soon in near future.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Great location proximity to airport Magarpatta and other parts.
Sufficient facilities in the room.
Good breakfast options with mix of indian and continental options. Team serving breakfast was very helpful.
Staff is well trained.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
PIINDIA, General Manager at Caspia Hotel - Pune, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review describing in detail every aspect of your stay experience at Premier Inn Pune.

We are truly touched with your complimentary words about the hotel and in particular of our staff, service and the food options. I have shared your high praises to the team, for which they thank you.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests, so your appreciation and acknowledgement is our greatest reward! My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Parvez Nisar

Reviewed June 21, 2017

The hotel was really good, starting from the room, the food, the ambience. The cleanliness was good as well. The staff was really friendly and offered me the room before the check in time, because I reached early and the room was available. I am very impressed. I will stay here again if I travel anywhere else.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Premier Inn Pune!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are touched with your kind words for recognizing the hotel, room, food and the services.

I am delighted to note that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and I will be sure to share your appreciation with our team for whom such recognition serves as a tremendous source of encouragement.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Pune.

Parvez Nisar