“Terrible Management, Breakfast”

Ranked #137 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Delhi
“Terrible Management, Breakfast”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

The visit was very unwelcoming . They treated my children very badly refusing breakfast to them. Their poor services and rude manners forced us to look for another accommodation. Thankfully for us , whatever happens is the best. We got our accommodation in a boutique hotel 'Deccan Rendezvous' which was an absolute bliss.

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for two nights. The hotel location is in a residential kind of area in the heart of city. rooms are good, but restaurant is terrible. The breakfast supposedly included in the room tariff is just a formality with only two or three items. If you are travelling by car, note that they do not provide accommodation for your driver. Front desk staff are just okay but not of much help to you in case of need.

Room Tip: Not much difference in rooms
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Pune hotels

Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Location is mid of the city. I stayed in hotel for few hours but experience was good.Rooms are good, clean and spacious. Restaurant is not good but they service is good at room. It is situated near to Bal Gandharv and you can get all the amenities in near by locations.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Abhishek G
Gurgaon
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I was supposed to fly back to Delhi the same evening from Pune. My visit got extended as I had to attend a meeting the next morning too. By the time, I motored back to Pune from Satara, it was almost 9 pm. I tried to get rooms in my usual Citiotel, but it was full.

I got a call back from this hotel, as I had enquired through 'Justdial'. They also offered their best tariffs which was around 3000 on CP.

Good Points.
Location: It can't get better than this. Just about 15 metres from JM Road.
Exterior: The hotel exterior was outstanding and very modern. Though the lobby is a bit smallish, it was very well laid out.
Check-in: Check-in was swift. I was sent to my room and check-in was done in my room itself.
Interiors: Ultra modern. I had to stop saying wow in front of the bell-boy. Wooden flooring, see through wash room, refrigerators, LCD TV, Good Sofa, Very comfy beds.
The room was very clean.
Service: They do not have a bar. But, they sent some one to the local wine store, to 'grab some buds' for me.
Food: They served my dinner at about 11 pm, which was very yummy. The portions were big too.

The only bad point was:
Their buffet break fast was really limited.

But overall, it can't get better at Pune. So my two hotels in Pune would be JM Four and Citiotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business