See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2018

People dont even enter this lousy hotel with pathetic staff and disrepectfull service they charge for even a bottle of water and many other hidden charges 18% gst on food where it is only 5% when asked the staff is rude also there is no privacy, even the doorboy doesnt give you service just bring the food and dump off food was horrible, rooms were avg, no proper water the most bad experience of mine in India i am a regular traveler

Room Tip: Horrible rooms, staff , food
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank AjAyN351
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed here for conference. At the time of check in; my booking was not updated in their system; but i was provided room to check-in. Reception staff is very cooperative. The room's infrastructure required a major upliftment. The plugs were not functional and only power source for mobiles was TV socket. The staff had to be requested to provide tea bags and water in the room. AC and bed was good. The writing desk was not suited for working. The location is good. Staff would help when requested; but there were too many issues on one particular day. At the checkout, printer did not work; so did not get the bill.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I generally do not give bad reviews of the hotels, as we always find good stuff more than bad stuff, but in this case it was not so.

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights with my family. Only thing good is location of the hotel in Shivaji Nagar, very close to university, FC road, model colony etc...

Issues started with check-in, hotel said they have not received the reservation confirmation mail from Make My Trip (MMT) and as a result I had to wait for more than 30 minutes with my family to check-in even after making 1005 advance payment. Hotel people finally accepted our request and allowed us to check-in without finding a mail from MMT (I promised them to pay again to the hotel if they do not find reservation and advance payment confirmation from MMT). Later on MMT confirmed to me that they had sent the mail to hotel on 14th Nov (I checked-in on 17th Nov). I have no idea, who is at fault (MMT or the hotel) but finally we had to suffer.

Room - Upgraded room was decent and specious. Refrigerator installed in the room doesn't work, AC creates lot of noise. Hotel guys never bothered about my complaints. There was no water in room, I requested them thrice to send the water and finally I was successful.

Brakfast - Do not expect spread, but whatever was available was also not great. Anyways, we didn't expect much here as this was an economy hotel.

Check-out: There was again a problem at check-out. Hotel printer was not working, there was some discrepancy in the bill amount. Finally, I paid room service without any bill or details (not an issue, as it was small amount)

Overall: Only thing good about this hotel is location and room size. I don't think I will ever stay in Hotel Ambassador again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Worst experience very pathetic state, worst staff, bad. untrained rude reception staff. Leaking Bathroom very ill managed staff and worst house keeping. Not worth the price. Nothing great in food too. Complimentary breakfast has no variety and very badly presented. in spite of having a suite the bathroom was leaking and the complain of the same was unheard for. The fan makes noise making sleep impossible.

Room Tip: If you interested for a pathetic stay then you should stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Really average hotel from ambience and good point of view. The only good thing is its location in prime area and extremely green locality.
Their open pub - open window has some amazing views but not great from food and menu options also. Drink options were also extremely less

Go during late evening hours to enjoy the sunset and time post that

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business