All reviews value for money bund garden koregaon park coffee shop pool side business trip rooms are spacious courteous staff celery property interior bathtub conference mr
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in July 2013.Excellent hotel to be in, well trained staff and extremely excellent food.
I would recommend everyone who is visting pune t stay in this hotel.
Keep up the good work.

Neha Pandey

Room tip: Choose a pool facing room, the view is excellent from there
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SunnSandHotelGroup, General Manager at Sun-n-Sand Pune, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Neha Pandey,

Thank you for recommending Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune to all through Tripadvisor! Your review serves as a motivation to all. I've shared your review with my team.

We would love to see you again on your next visit to Pune!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Hotel is at a prime & central location. Approachable both by Train & Airport in a short time. Supposed to be a 5 Star...lacks the star value but makes up in cost. Surely a great value for money place.
Staff is very courteous & polite.
Breakfast is a nice spread & overall food is well prepared. Room service is good too.
Rooms are good size with good light & clean, cozy atmosphere.
overall a good place to stay for Business or leisure. Very Close to Koregaon Park & Central Mall on the Bund Garden Road.

Room tip: Choose the room on the 6th Floor front side facing. Its a got a great view of the Lush Green area towards Koregaon Park.
1  Thank barrkat
SunnSandHotelGroup, General Manager at Sun-n-Sand Pune, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for patronizing Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune and taking time out to share your experience on Tripadvisor. Your feedback helps us to enhance our services.

We have noted your various comments and our team is taking steps to improve our guest experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Sun-n-Sand Pune in the near future.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Stayed for a week for an office meeting, this hotel looks little dull and done not have a feel of a five star hotel.
Things went well:
1. Short drive from Airport. Prompt pick up from airport.
2. Meeting hall arrangements was good, since meeting planning keep changing every day arranging food and tea by guys in charge of the hall were excellent.
3. Any request on room like towels /bedding was responded really fast, I give a call before I could end the phone there is a person at the door.
4. Meeting buffet Food is really good, other hotels usually food looks good but you cannot eat much, but here food tasted better than looks.
5. Deluxe Room is spacious compare to few hotels in Pune where I stayed previously, (Room 101).
6. Nice outdoor pool.
7. Value for Money for conducting business training and meeting for bigger groups compare to other hotels in Pune.
Things need improvement:
1. Hotel bed was very hard to sleep on, first day I did not sleep well and requested to fix the bed.
2. Room is out dated for five start rating but was spacious. towels in rooms needs to be improved
3. Gym is in the least accessible area of the hotel.
4. Front desk requested room to be ready by 1PM on day of check in but they made me sit for 1 hour before they could give me a room , when requested for other room which might be ready they did not respond.
5. Again delayed during check out around 12, Just one guy standing to check out all the people. if it is a peek hour for check out they should have more guys at front desk at that time.
6. Carrot and Celery one of the waiter behaviors was rude, preferential treatment to foreigners, So India guest watch out.
7. No program for frequent travelers.

Room tip: Rooms with road view or Pool view, rest all faces a residential apartments.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the valuable comments and views expressed by you on your recent stay at our hotel.
We're glad you enjoyed the food and service.

However, the various complaints and suggestions as mentioned by you have been earnestly taken up with the concerned departments and we shall ensure that your next stay is absolutely comfortable. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Your feedback is very important and has further motivated us to ensure that we provide a consistent level of product quality and service to all our valued guests always.

Assuring you of our best attention and services at all times, we look forward to having you again with us in the near future.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was in Pune to attend a wedding - and Indian weddings are hectic, to say the least and I loved staying here - PERIOD. Javed and Sheetal at the front desk, Mohan - who received me at the airport, Nikhilesh from housekeeping and everybody else that I dealt with took service with a smile to a whole new level. All of their services are prompt and of impeccable quality and the staff is so very patient and accommodating to their guests needs. As someone who does not particularly enjoy travelling and having to stay at unfamiliar locations, I've never been more comfortable at a hotel before.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Manita Kapoor,

We are happy to note that you've had a comfortable stay at the Hotel. Thank you for choosing Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune. Your review has been shared with my team and it serves as motivation to all.

My team and I would love to welcome you again on your next visit to Pune!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

It was a peaceful and pleasant stay. Well trained excellent staff, meticulously maintained rooms. As you step in a spacious Atrium welcomes you and well furnished lobby invites you. Lavishly spread out buffet for breakfast, mouth watering Biryani at Kabab Hut are not to be missed items.
But I still wonder why this name, Sun and sand are no way near

We will surely repeat our stay here again.

Room tip: We were in 601 very spacious and room for an extra bed too. I would suggest at least one floor below because you can look down at the atrium.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SunnSandHotelGroup, General Manager at Sun-n-Sand Pune, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Praush,

We are happy to note that you've had a peaceful and pleasant stay at Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune. Thank you for taking time out to share your experience with us. I've shared your review with my team and it serves as a motivation to all.

In regards to our Brand name, Sun-n-Sand Group has 4 properties located at Mumbai, Pune, Shirdi and Nagpur. Sun-n-Sand Groups flagship Hotel at Mumbai is India’s first beachfront Hotel and is located at Juhu Beach. It was commissioned in 1962 and has completed 50 years of service.

My team and I would love to welcome you again on your next visit to Pune!