Sun-n-Sand Pune
$84
  • Pool
$49
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvalue for moneykebab hutbund garden roadthe heart of the citystar hotelkoregaon parkswimming poolbreakfast buffetcoffee shopcomfortable stayrailway stationroom servicethe hotel staffbusiness triprooms are spaciousbusiness hotelquality of food
Reviewed April 16, 2013

well an average hotel with not so average hospitality.the coffee shop is excellent with good service
the dance cafe or the pub plays ok music and is slow to the rhythm. The ambiance is good with rooms overlooking the mula mutha river are good. well located in the locality of bund garden road. however the rooms are bit to over priced as compared to a standard 3/4 star hotel.

Room Tip: south or south west facing rooms
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank venu21277
SunnSandHotelGroup, Asst. General Manager at Sun-n-Sand Pune, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sun-n-Sand Pune.

We appreciate your having spared valuable time to post your feedback on Tripadvisor as it goes a long way to improving our services. I look forward to having you stay with us once again and meeting you personally when you next visit our hotel.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the location. Very near the railway station. Rooms are neat and clean. The breakfast service very good. The staff friendly. Internet is free which is very helpful. The health club was a disappointment. It is tucked away in a basement next to the pool.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tanuj Patel,

I'm glad to know that you loved the hotel location and have enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time out to review us on Tripadvisor. we have noted your comments regarding the health club.

My team and I would love to welcome you again on your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

well the sun n sand in Pune is a class apart hotel with high level of service. The staff, ambiance,buffet layout, the Gym......everything is perfect. If you happen to be on a business trip this place is the answers to all your needs.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is indeed our pleasure to have you stay with us. Thank you for recommending Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune.

We would love to see you again on your next to Pune.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I generally stay at another hotel in Pune, During my last visit, I stayed at Sun n Sand, The staff at this hotel are very welcoming and make you feel relaxed. The rooms are same as any other 5 star hotel in Pune. However, here I felt relaxed and could work without any disturbance. I did not hear any outside noise. Excellent Wifi speed. Hotel team was flexible with my requests. My flight was late in the evening, front desk was very cooperative and kept the room for me till 8pm. I will stay at this hotel on my next visit to Pune.

Room Tip: Executive Deluxe room is good and spacious if you are staying for more than 2 nights.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune and taking time out to review us on Tripadvisor. Your feedback serves as a motivation to all our staff and helps us attain guest satisfaction.

It is quite helpful on your part to share valuable room tips on Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune with Tripadvisor users.

My team and I would love to welcome you again during your next visit to Pune.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

On my recent trip to Pune, i stayed for the third time at this hotel. Its well located and has all the comforts one expects from a good hotel. The rooms are clean and quiet with good amenities. Staff is welcoming and polite. Breakfast, which is included in the room rate is good. Swimming pool is a small but acceptable considering the space constraint. This place used to be the Holiday Inn before. They have maintained the same standard.
However, on this recent trip i had to being to the attention of the reception the careless attitude of the housekeeping on one particular day. Due to a wedding at the hotel they were probably short staffed. But this must not happen.
I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IndiaEagle
SunnSandHotelGroup, General Manager at Sun-n-Sand Pune, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for patronizing Sun-n-Sand Hotel, Pune and taking time out to review us on Tripadvisor.

We have noted your comments regarding the housekeeping issue and have taken it up with the respective department for corrective measures.

We look forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Pune!