“VERY GOOD BUSINESS HOTEL”

Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond
Ranked #14 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Taj Blue Diamond, as usual, a true sign of "Taj" class and service.
Excellent lobby, very well maintained and clean rooms. People and service is as usual fantastic.

Unfortunately when I was in Pune (Aug 2012), there was a low intensity blast that happened. And I was very happy to see that the hotel had increased it's security (to the extent that it had appointed Maharashtra Police patrol at the entrance!) immediately!! So you will always be safe in this hotel :)

The breakfast here is something which is exceptionally good. Probably one of the longest spreads in the buffet with many live counter food (like dosa, eggs, etc etc!). And the variety and quality of food is extremely impressive. They have food ranging from 'home-made type' to 'exquisite'. Excellent taste and quality.... (I had so much BF one day that I had to skip lunch :P)!!

RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
BluediamondPune, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Greetings!

Thank you for providing us with detailed feedback on your stay during the month of August last year. We sincerely appreciate the time you have spent sharing your thoughts with us. It is inspiring to learn of your overall stay experience and comments on our facilities and services provided. Your words of appreciation will keep the team highly motivated.
We trust the Vivanta charm will attract you again soon and it will be our pleasure to delight you.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My overall impression of this property is of high attention to detail both in physical aspects and also in service. The place is spotlessly clean, with fresh flowers changed regularly. My room was really comfortable with every amenity a business traveller could wish for. I had a standard room on the second floor with a double size walk-in shower. The bed was super comfy with a choice of pillows, there is a full-size work desk with pull-out dining table and power points in all the right places. My room was quite close to the lift and I was concerned that I would hear noise from people coming and going but in fact I didn't notice a thing during the four nights I stayed. There was a kettle and mini bar and 2-3 bottles of complimentary drinking water each day. I used the laundry service which was prompt and inexpensive. The coffee shop serves a selection of food including indian, chinese, italian and international. There is also an indian restaurant and a chinese restaurant which both looked tempting. The food was delicious (mutton Rogan josh - yum) , great value and served by attentive and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was well stocked with pretty much anything you might want. I had omelet made to order on most days. The swimming pool looked inviting but sadly I did not have time to use it during my trip. Also, I noticed that the sunbeds were in perpetual shade which would be great during the summer months but did not offer an opportunity for sunbathing or an after-swim warm-up! Overall, I would return here if on Pune on business and would certainlly recommend to others.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
BluediamondPune, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Greetings!

I am delighted to know that your experience at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune was cherished one. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and appreciating our product,services and location.

Furthermore, it gives me a pleasure that you enjoyed the Rogan Josh & Latitude buffet breakfast during your stay.

Your comments are being shared with the team and we look forward to have you back to the hotel during your next visit to Pune.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond for the New Years Eve (though once we had stayed there a few years back) & had a wonderful time of our life.

Brilliant Staff, I would say, with nice, clean rooms and the location at Koregaon Park, makes it quite central to most of the places in Pune, including Malls

Breakfast was sumptuous with a nice spread ... try out the sweet yogurt in earthen pots ..

The New Year's party (Angels & Demons) was just brilliant with excellent music & fireworks

All in all a 5 star experience ...

Room Tip: Room Tip: All rooms are good .. So as such doesn't matter ...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ajay K

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for choosing Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond during your visit to Pune and taking the time out to share with us your review on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a wonderful time during your stay and enjoyed the New Year’s event organized by us. Your words of appreciation will keep the team highly motivated.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond on your next visit to Pune and assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The room was fantastic. Three huge room areas (dining, living, bedroom) and a bathroom. Well maintained, fresh and clean. Truly 5 star style. Courteous staff and good breakfast spread. we had our function in their banquet hall which was also very nice. Very professional. But you must read their policies carefully to see inclusions and exclusions.

Room Tip: We chose the Bliss Suite....incredible!!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank QureshM
BluediamondPune, General Manager at Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Greetings!

I am delighted to know that your experience at Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune was a cherished one. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review and appreciating our product and services.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Me and my wife visited pune sometime in Sep 2012 to experience the ganesh chaturti festival in PUNE.we stayed for 2 nights.The staff including the door men were very helpful.They helped us in identifying area where we can see The well known Ganesh idols coming up for immersion.They told us the timings also when we can have a good view and the places.They also arranged a good auto where the driver knew the places to take us.All in all we had a wonderful time.And the TAj staff as usual were extremely nice and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had spent a one day at the property. The warmth and promptness of the service by all staff, whether at gate, reception, room service, housekeeping and restaurant really was very good. The property had been recently renovated and hence it is very contemporary and well done up. very centrally located within walking distance to the Osho ashram.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms have a great view of the Osho ashram gardens and greenery.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj Blue Diamond, Pune!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experince on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay with us. Your appreciation for the services rendered motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to Pune and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The place is fantastic. Excellent Security. Fantastic hospitality plus has a nice supervised kids corner with psp/xbox/ board games etc.

The staff is super helpful and they try their level best to make your visit comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends