1,336 results
All reviewsle meridienfeast restaurantrailway stationtrain noiserooftop restaurantbusiness tripbeautiful hotelindian foodgreat hospitalitykeep up the good workexcellent stayspecial thanksstar hotelamazing experiencethe heart of the cityspecial mentionpleasant stay
Reviewed November 18, 2017

gorgeous lobby, clean renovated room, very extensive breakfast buffet, super service all over.. love the location....we asked for rubber mats for the shower as we were afraid to slip and they brought them right away....the bar is wonderful....great service and wonderful manager.....Italian restaurant could improve on their veggie lasagna....the rooftop restaurant is fantastic but wish some Western food was offered...we had a great time and everyone was sweet...we were on our honeymoon...

Room Tip: my friend says ask for a renovated room
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
SheratonGrandPune, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Greetings from Sheraton Grand Pune!

Thanks a lot for taking time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you loved the Sheraton Grand experience. Our courteous service staff members work hard to make our guests feel at home. We thank you once again for choosing to stay with us and eagerly await your next visit.

Jaswinder Narang

Stay connected with us: Facebook- SheratonGrandPune, Twitter- @SheratonPune and Instagram- @sheratongrandpune

Reviewed November 17, 2017

TLDR: Amazing venue with top notch attentiveness.

I stayed here for 10 nights during a recent trip to Pune. The office I worked with in town worked US hours to accommodate us customers so I was frequently coming and going during off-peak hours. The staff were unfailingly polite, friendly and helpful even during those low ebb hours around 04:30.

The room was wonderful and the housekeeping staff was very attentive to my hours since I did not leave my room to go to the office until 14:00. On day 3 they asked my normal hours and never woke me. The one day I did stay in to rest after a day of sight seeing I received a courtesy call making sure I was feeling well since I hadn't been down for lunch.

While this is the level of service to expect from the hotel, the manner the staff happily performed their duties was wonderful and they all balanced the right amount of helpfulness with the appropriate amount of respect for space.

I would put this hotel high on the list of places, anywhere in the world, to use as an example of what a top notch facility and staff should be.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Really a very good property to have launch and other type of functions. The banquet and front desk staff are excellent with their energy and hospitality.
The food also was an treat to have it here at Sheraton. Morning breakfast again is a fantastic morning for me. I would love to come again and as again to property like this.

Thanks for the experience I had at Sheraton grand Pune.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

The property n the people are very courteous, helpful & friendly... Being a hotelier wen I stayed in many properties but I like this hotel most. It's not bcoz the property is having nice infrastructure but the people who made our stay always great. Food n breakfast is also very nice, Some names are there Sanjay,nikhil,malika,bhakti from front desk, a chef(lady who is there in live counter during breakfast) is excellent in their job... All the staff in the property serve u with smile... Thank u guys for always making our stay memorable. Keep rocking...as u guys are the asets of the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Having stayed with the hotel a few times earlier I knew that my stay is going to be a perfect little that I knew that it will surpass all my expectations. Staff is the real asset to the hotel. Everyone is so friendly and always greet you with a hearty smile something which is rare in hospitality is to have a genuine smile. At check in was welcomed by guest relations team and was assisted immediately I must say abhishek is doing a wonderful job in managing the front desk team. Kunal and melika were always prompt to assist. We had a chance to have dinner in bene their Italian restaurant and were fortunate to meet with chef Roberto who has ensured that you have an authentic Italian experience. Breakfast was great too all the staff very attentive and friendly. Overall a great stay and cant wait to return.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family