1,336 results
All reviewsle meridienfeast restaurantrailway stationtrain noiserooftop restaurantbusiness tripbeautiful hotelindian foodgreat hospitalitykeep up the good workexcellent stayspecial thanksstar hotelamazing experiencethe heart of the cityspecial mentionpleasant stay
Reviewed April 28, 2009

We visited this place with friends and preferred staying at Le Meridien as they offer great Hospitality World wide. Check-in was breeze and we could quickly check-in to our rooms.

Has good option from Coffee shop to Oriental restaurants to Night club within the hotel.

The location of Hotel is not great as it is just bank opposite the Railway Station and you can see trains moving in and around the station. The Swimming pool is situated on the top floor is too small. We than realised that this is Business hotel and more suited for Business travelers.

Service of the hotel is very prompt and is absolutely at Par to Le Meridien Global Standards.

Over all we had a good time, but more recommended for Business travelers and not Leisure travelers.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2009

a business associated trip. the hotel provided most of the facilities and software requiered.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2009

I used to visit this hotel quite frequently between 2000-2003. I've had many of my dinners and high tea. So last year when I wanted to meet my friends and plan a visit to pune, I've no second thought booking a hotel. I used my travel agent to book the hotel and ticket.

Le Meridien is conveniently located just behind the Pune railway station. For a nature lower there may not be a great view (though the superior rooms are normally towards the DP road side) but it's quite convenient.

Food is quite the same and it's really a pity even now I couldnt get Emmental Cheese Tartes thought it's supposed to have Mediterranean cooks.

Service standards seems to be dropped a little. Most of my orders took quite a while. In fact my bed coffee took almost 20 minutes. I am not quite sure is it being the norm now or is it just I am so lucky.

The facilities are above average and they sure need to upgrade the gym.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Like any 5 star or any meridian , made well, but in very congested area of Pune (maybe that's a plus w.r.t distances ) but just used to seeing more spread out meridians.
Once you enter its a totally different experience though.
Would rate the hotel as an average nothing very inviting for me to make a 2nd trip there. Very little to explore.

Its clean (that's expected), its quite (actually a bit too quite and maybe thats the problem).

would rate as 3/5!

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I stayed only 1 night at this hotel but later on I went many times for Sunday lunch or just for a glass of wine to the hotel bar. The staff at the door, reception, restaurant and bar is always very attentive, helpful, discreet and polite. The food is great value for money and Sunday branch is unlimited food and wine. Le Meridien also often organizes special dinners, e.g. Italian food as well as free cooking consultations for general public. The ambience is very relaxing, with a lot of space and traditional Indian decor elements. Sunday branch also has live music. I also like the bar a lot as it has tasty snacks and a good selection of alcohol.

• Stayed: January 2009