$67
$115
  • Breakfast included
$84
1,322 results
All reviewsle meridienfeast restaurantrailway stationtrain noiserooftop restaurantbusiness tripbeautiful hotelindian foodgreat hospitalitykeep up the good workexcellent stayspecial thanksstar hotelamazing experiencethe heart of the cityspecial mentionpleasant stay
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Have been a regular guest of this Hotel since over 10 years but the recent experience of booking through the net was disappointing as I ended up spending more than actually saving - which was promised on the net:( I booked on a no cash refund offer @ 6000 per room but it was not mentioned that this did not include breakfast. The offer with breakfast was given @ 6500/- per night but there was no mention that @ 6000/- there would be no breakfast.
Further the condition of booking @ 6000/- was 100% cancellation charges but with the 6500/- offer this condition was not indicated. Since I was certain to make this trip, I paid @ 6000/- in advance as I expected a saving of Rs. 500 on the breakfast but to my surprise when I checked out I was charged Rs 578/- for breakfast for each day of my stay + taxes which was spread over 4 room nights.
I am still trying to understand where was the saving in choosing @ 6000/- when I actually risked losing the entire advance payment had I cancelled my trip?
Extremely disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!! but suggest the Hotel to be cleverer in Marketing their room rates as one would expect a saving of at least a breakfast if one were to risk a 100% cancellation charges in the event of no show:((

Room Tip: Great place to stay but be sure of what you pay through the internet and check out the offers carefully so that there are no hidden charges
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
LeMeridienHotel, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Praveen

We would like to thank you for your continued patronage of Le Méridien Pune over the past decade.

We regret that because of certain misunderstandings on online booking portal you had to suffer inconveniences. This incident will be investigated with a high priority internally and we would like to ensure you that all the necessary steps will be taken to avoid similar events in future. We are grateful to you for bringing this to our attention.

We sincerely hope that this one off episode will not put you off our brand and property and that we will have more opportunities to be your host in Pune.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The hotel provides a glimpse of the ethnic india by means of ethnic architecture. Placed at the center of city, near railway station, Le Meridien is best to stay as all the places are at equal distance.
The swimming pool is located at the top, which provides a rejuvenation to the body. The in-house gym is excellent and the Disc inside Le Meridien, SCREAM is one of the popular disc in the city. The staff is good as well.

Overall, it was a pleasant stay at le meridien.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east are more quiter and can provide a good view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
LeMeridienHotel, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Pulkit

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Le Méridien Pune in January during a business trip.

As you have mentioned, our strategic location close to the airport as well as the railway station, makes us one of the most ideal business hotels in Pune. We are pleased that it proved to be convenient for you. It is also great to know that you enjoyed the amenities such as our rooftop swimming pool, fitness centre as well as our presentation and ambience. Moreover, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at SCREAM, which certainly is one of the most premier & sought after nightclubs in Pune.

Your appreciation has definitely left our associates feeling very encouraged and we are looking forward to welcome you to our city once again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've stayed in the hotel a couple of times and have found the facilities quite satisfactory.

The last time, however, I'd made my booking using cleartip - the hotel staff made me wait for more than an hour stating they hadn't received the booking confirmation from the website. The staff's handling of the situation left a pretty bad taste in my mouth.

Otherwise, the hotel is a pretty decent property - slightly pricier than comparable hotels but has excellent food options. The in house club is an added bonus for the business traveler to catch a whiff of the party scene in Pune without having to travel.

PS: This review is for Le Meridien Pune (the title somehow shows Hotel Queen Incheon Airport, Korea despite my searching for and clicking on the right hotel name)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank GauravJoshi

Dear Gaurav

Thank you for your continued patronage of Le Méridien Pune and for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvsidor.

We are pleased that as a property, our amenities, accommodation, food and beverage services were up to your expectations. However, we are disappointed that checking in process was less than perfect. We will certainly investigate into this issue and ensure that such incidences are not repeated in future. Your feedback will nevertheless help us make amendments in certain areas of our service, so we are thankful for bringing this to our attention. Having said that, it makes us happy that you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay at Le Méridien Pune.

Once again, we thank you for your comments and it would be great to have another chance to serve you in future.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I spent two lovely days at Le Meridian. The room was great, the gym was well equipped and modern and the food was good. All the staff were friendly and helpful. I recommend this place for a peaceful and relaxing stop in a sometimes hot and busy Pune.

• Stayed: February 2013
LeMeridienHotel, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Pune Bund Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear Guest

We would like to thank you for sharing your affirmative feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing Le Méridien Pune for your recent city break.

Being one of the best luxury hotels in city, we are consistently striving to maintain that benchmark and offer our guests world-class hospitality. We could not have been happier to learn that you and your wife enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we were able to meet your expectations in all aspects. Moreover, our associates are also thankful for your appreciation.

Once again, we would like to express our gratitude and look forward to welcome you to Pune soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I enjoyed Le Meridien in Pune and believe its one of the better hotels in the area. The food was safe to eat and the price was reasonable. In addition, they do have a nice squash court for those that play. Request a room away from the railroad tracks.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the railroad tracks.
1  Thank Paul D

Dear Paul,

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Le Méridien Pune and also for sharing your positive stay experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We’re pleased to learn that you found our property, amenities and food and beverage services at par with your expectations. As a premium hospitality brand, it remains our utmost priority to ensure that our guests enjoy a world class quality of service and it is heartening to receive your acknowledgements of our efforts.

We hope that you will return and bestow us with another chance to be your host in Pune. On this note, we wish you all the best with your future endeavors.