“A mix of perfect ambiance and fun!”
Review of Mix@36

Mix@36
Ranked #28 of 6,885 Restaurants in Pune
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Bar deck...my fav place to hang out with my frens...every Friday!!! The best ambiance that I can found in the town. Bar is pretty well stocked and good with cock tails and shots prep.... So, is the service! Always, thankful to Shyam who is such a great company there. Its a place where you actually cant keep track of your time ....

sujkum1, General Manager at Mix@36, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to patronize Mix@36 and taking the time to offer an honest review. Your appreciation of our product and music is encouraging to our team to excel beyond the guests' expectation.

Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I had been with my frnd on a Friday to mix @36 the view frm da bar deck was one to remember .....the atmospher that is created is truly heavenly....love da seating and the LED tables... The staff was very wellcoming nd very helpful....we had a great time there was a photographer who took some of our photo with some crazy hats nd goggles....a real thanks to rohit nd clintin 4 there services .....really appreciated... Would recommend all my frnds to visit mix@36 ....keep up the good work guys

sujkum1, General Manager at Mix@36, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate the time taken to give us an honest review of your experience at Mix@36. We are in a constant pursuit to learn from our guests' feedback and enhance guest services to be more personalized and renewing.

Your compliments have been conveyed to the team.

We are consistently engaged in offering a surprise and delight to our guests and ensure you the same on your next visit.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My friends call me party animal and this is my favorite place in Pune ;) Bar, Service, Atmosphere, music ...all good...

sujkum1, General Manager at Mix@36, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your time taken to write a review.

I am pleased to know that you have carried back fond memories of your time at Mix@36.

We are persistent and passionate to align our associates in order to offer personalized service ensuring our guests experience the Westin difference.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Since Mix@36 is located in the Westin Hotel in Pune, it is definitely on the expensive side. This makes it a perfect place for an after party after a cheaper place that ends earlier in the night. The music is not really great and niether is the service. However, it has probably the best outdoor ambience in the city overlooking the Mula Mutha river at a height. A very chilled out place which bean bags sprawled all over the terrace. The crowd is also very good. There is a fuseball and pool table as well.

1  Thank keldixon29
sujkum1, General Manager at Mix@36, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for giving an honest review of your experience at the hotel. Your constructive and specific feedback regarding Mix@36 has been noted.

My team and I look forward to more opportunities to be of service.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

An inviting and attractive ambience, in addition to a trippy chandelier, mix@36, gives you 36 reasons to visit over and over again.

sujkum1, General Manager at Mix@36, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for giving an honest review of your experience at the hotel.

My team and I look forward to more opportunities to be of service.