“Nice hotel”
Review of The Orchid Hotel

The Orchid Hotel
Ranked #21 of 219 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Over all this hotel is good and value for money, staff is very much co operative. Room is need & clean, checkin and checkout both was very much satisfactory as well as very easy. Only they have to improve there food quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank d_rajeev23
Theorchidhotelpune, Manager at The Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Mr.Rajeev,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Pune!!!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and also for sharing your detailed stay experience here on TripAdvisor.

It pleases us to learn that you were satisfied with our service areas and facilities offered. Thank you for your kind acknowledgement of our foods. We will definitely have check on this and same will be conveyed to our team.

Orchid Hotel, Pune is known for ‘taking an extra step’ and providing our guests with great experiences.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Orchid Hotel, Pune.

If in the meantime there is anything I can do for you please feel free to let me know directly.

With Warm Regards,
Sachin Kumar
Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Excellent banquet hall with lovely food as per our choice , well organised , very good service .Food / Snacks served were hot throughout the duration of our programme for a gathering of 200 persons . Suresh Nankani

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mr.Suresh,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Pune!!!

Thank you for your valuable feedback,we will continue to deliver our best of our hospitality to all our esteemed guest.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights during my visit to Pune for work in Cotober 2013; hotel is well managed - rooms are clean, staff is courteous and service is good. Staff is very courteous and seemed eager to help always. Great value for money!

Good Job!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Theorchidhotelpune, Manager at The Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Pune and wish you a very happy diwali!!

Thank you for your feedback and sharing experience with us,team is delighted for your wonderful experience with us.

We look forward for your future visit and meeting you personally.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I like everything about this hotel,we had two nights stay.staffs are very helpful and courteous ,checkin was very smooth lady given a details information about hotel and facilties.Best hotel I stay in near past.Planning to have company meetings in next year jan,hotel has amzing ball room.food at Boulevard was super tasty specially goan curry.Best part was surprise cake for my wife's birthday.I felt I was in my home.Security guard sardar given a warm welcome.this hotel will be in my favorite list.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank parab1122
Theorchidhotelpune, Manager at The Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Mr.Parab,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Pune!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comprehensive feedback following your stay with us.
I am very pleased that you found the arrival experience, the service and the accommodation to your expectations, the team will be very motivated by all your positive comments. Glad that you enjoyed our hospitality and the food experience and also that you had an enjoyable birthday celebration with us!
We do look forward to welcoming you back and meeting you in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed here on first week of oct I took dusherra package,it was amazing experience spa at hotel was beyond my expectation simply best in city,my kids enjoyed because if lots of open space specially green lavish lawn.excellent staff very polite and always helpful ,luv to come back again during new year.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank Sachin K
Theorchidhotelpune, Manager at The Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Mr.Sachin,

Greetings from Orchid Hotel Pune

We appreciate your taking the time to post your review on Orchid Hotel Pune.

We are glad that you had a pleasant experience at the hotel. Your satisfaction indicates that we have succeeded in delivering a good balance of comfort, luxury and efficiency to our guests.

We thank you for your recommendation and support and hope that Orchid Hotel Pune remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Pune.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was a perfect stay at the hotel with ever smiling staff, comfortable rooms, nice amenities and delicious breakfast. The location is slightly out of the city however is convenient if you are travelling by car as it is bang on the Mumbai Bangalore highway.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Nitin B
Theorchidhotelpune, Manager at The Orchid Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Mr.Nitsindia,

Greetings from Orchid & VITS Hotel Pune,

On behalf of General Manager and entire team,we thank you for taking time out to send us valuable feedback.Your kind words of motivation have been shared with the entire team who are happy to hear from that you have enjoyed your stay with us.We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Checked in on 25th Night. Lobby was good, Check in Staff was courteous. First appearance room was good, expect some odd smell at the corridor. Once inside.. no bottled, empty Mini Bar, poor Bathroom. You take shower and the entire bathroom will be flooded. Bad design, bad work with tiles and bad carpentry around the mirror. All are excused and day 2 went without any major events. 27th morning I went for the breakfast for the complimentary breakfast and I got complimentary “WORM” with the steam vegetables. I showed the same to the Restaurant Manager and requested a meeting with GM of the Hotel. I was made wait almost 1 ½ hrs to get an even a call from that gentle man. Later he met me and assured me will revert back during lunch time. During lunch time in the buffet our team member got “clay or mud” from the sprouts. Then I escalated the matter to the management. They assured me that they will enquire and get back. Mean time Mr. GM came back and started shouting at me as if i have created a major mistake. Reason for his outburst was just because i have escalated the case to the management. This is the first time ever in my life i have come across a situation like this.

Later I got a call from the management; they apologized for the mistake and asked me to stay in the hotel for 2 days free. That’s all, according them, these mistakes can happen and cant compensate or can’t do any anything about it.

So I rate this HOTEL as the WORST ever i have stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business