Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre
$51
$49
$62
$59
All reviewscourtyard marriottsky loungerooftop barroom servicepune cityspecial thanksbusiness tripcomfortable staybreakfast spreadrailway stationhotel is centrally locatedf bbusiness hotelrooms are nicecheck in was smoothexcellent staypool side
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My hotel stay was a bit of a surprise for a jaded traveler like me! Very conveniently located, I found the room extremely spacious and luxurious and mostly clutterless! You could ask for most items if you needed. the internet connection was surprisingly fast and connection was without a glitch! The food is good but not great. The bathrooms had waterfall type of showers lending to the relaxed environment. And an absolute value for money, I had a quiet enjoyable stay

Room Tip: the ones facing the city side is best
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted you had an enjoyable and refreshing stay with us. We have noted your feedback on the food and our team will work towards improving the same. We look forward to having you over in the future as well.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have stayed many times at this hotel during the last two years, and invariably I get treated superbly by the courteous and friendly staff everywhere - the front door, reception, MoMo cafe, rooms, the rooftop restaurant. That' why I feel like I have a "second home" there, No place is perfect, but at this place they go out of their way to make everything perfect, even minor items. The soup and salad bar options at the MoMo cafe are my favorites - a great value!

Room Tip: The suites at the front end of each floor are superb, except that one needs a map to navigate the layout and the location of light switches.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It’s really heartwarming to know that you think of our hotel as your second home. We are delighted to be able to make your stay a comfortable one every time you visit.

Looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I am the regular customer of courtyard and enjoyed a lot this time, specifically jain food. very good and identify my habits by the people serving there. I would prefer to stay there now onewards.
I've stayed here several times over the past two years. My experience here is consistently very good.
Thanks again

Room Tip: eastern side, high floors
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hemlata V
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Hemlata,

Thank you so much for continuing to stay with us. It is indeed our pleasure to hear that you have consistently enjoyed our food catered to your preference and that you appreciate the service extended by our staff. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

It was my first visit in India. I was worrying about Indian food or cleanliness or safety. But, your hotel has good hospitality. Therefore I could stay very confortable. And just now, I don't have to have any worrying about visiting India. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Naria I
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time out to share your review. We are very happy you enjoyed our hospitality and your stay comfortable. We look forward to having you over in your future visits to India again.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

A 5-Star Hotel right by the railway station , just a 5 mins by walk to reach the hotel from the railway station. As one enters the hotel after the brief security checks, the reception by the staff was great. Just past the reception desk, there is a pool side cafe and one can have a pleasant time by the side as well as in the pool where there is a platform which one can make use of. The food is delicious and it reminded me of my mother's cooking back at home. The staff was very courteous and very helpful. The hotel being right in the middle of the city, had a calm and quiet ambience inside. The service was very good and it was made sure that the customers had received the best comfort possible. Priced fairly well around Rs.5k per night when one sees the amount services on offer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Akshay_Prabhu
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel’s ambiance, found our location convenient and your stay comfortable.

Your appreciation about the food will be shared with our chefs. We look forward to your future visits.