“really great hospitality, enjoyed jain food”

Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre
Ranked #15 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I am the regular customer of courtyard and enjoyed a lot this time, specifically jain food. very good and identify my habits by the people serving there. I would prefer to stay there now onewards.
I've stayed here several times over the past two years. My experience here is consistently very good.
Thanks again

Room Tip: eastern side, high floors
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hemlata V
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Hemlata,

Thank you so much for continuing to stay with us. It is indeed our pleasure to hear that you have consistently enjoyed our food catered to your preference and that you appreciate the service extended by our staff. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

It was my first visit in India. I was worrying about Indian food or cleanliness or safety. But, your hotel has good hospitality. Therefore I could stay very confortable. And just now, I don't have to have any worrying about visiting India. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Naria I
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time out to share your review. We are very happy you enjoyed our hospitality and your stay comfortable. We look forward to having you over in your future visits to India again.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

A 5-Star Hotel right by the railway station , just a 5 mins by walk to reach the hotel from the railway station. As one enters the hotel after the brief security checks, the reception by the staff was great. Just past the reception desk, there is a pool side cafe and one can have a pleasant time by the side as well as in the pool where there is a platform which one can make use of. The food is delicious and it reminded me of my mother's cooking back at home. The staff was very courteous and very helpful. The hotel being right in the middle of the city, had a calm and quiet ambience inside. The service was very good and it was made sure that the customers had received the best comfort possible. Priced fairly well around Rs.5k per night when one sees the amount services on offer.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Akshay_Prabhu
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel’s ambiance, found our location convenient and your stay comfortable.

Your appreciation about the food will be shared with our chefs. We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

- service is top notch; doormen, valet, front desk, waiter staff; everyone's goal here is to ensure the guest has a terrific stay. Special kudos to Abhijit, one of our waiters, for his special care during our stay.
- the breakfast offering is excellent. So much to choose from, whether from the buffet, or, made to order. You prefer something different? The Chef not only welcomes special requests, he encourages them. Dinner & drinks in the evening is likewise exemplary. The new Sky bar is very nicely put together.
- rooms offer everything a traveler needs. Comfort, quiet, amenities, etc.
This is a very fine hotel indeed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank joe o
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Joe,

Thank you for sharing this review about your experience staying with us and appreciating the work by our staff. We are grateful for your patronage over the past two years and look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Why this place was awesome:

1. Even the valet greeted us and took a special request of parking my car at the entrance so it's right there when I leave next morning
2. Reception staff was overly nice! What a warm reception, guided us, noted special requests, made our anniversary special by just being nice...
3. Momo cafe - took a special request for my pork pepperoni pizza, goes in my gold list of pizza places. I'll be visiting Pune for this!
4. Sky lounge was nice...
5. Breakfast - yet again staff was very warm and friendly!

It's nice to see people go out of the way and not just because it's their job, will repeat several times!

Courtyard mariott across the world has a new customer thanks to their staff in Pune!

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank TripRahul
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear Rahul,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time out to post this review. Your feedback is very encouraging and a great pat on the back for us.

We are happy you enjoyed our service and food and we look forward to having you over again.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was at this hotel from 11th to 17th november, i am very grateful to the chef Subhendu for making my stay comfortable with mouth watering delicacies, specially one must try Tawa Chicken with roti(not in the menu, but was prepared upon my request).
Also to Mr. Sandeep, F&B Manager for taking care of my dinning. He is a nice chap, he even prepared a Lemon Ginger syrup, as my son was feeling uneasy. Nice homely experience:
I have stayed at Many Marriott properties, but this one has the best service support staff:
Would love to stay at this property again:

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amit sawant
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear Amit,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing this brilliant review. We are delighted our team ensured you had a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed our hospitality. We look forward to having you over in the future as well.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I had stayed on many occassions at this Hotel on Businesss as well as Leasure reasons. Its a very good property located at convenient location. Little over priced. you will get all the facilities which fulfills your business requirements.Would like to stay again in future

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Amitcd12
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are delighted you enjoyed the services of the hotel and are grateful for your appreciation for our staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.