“The pinch of marriott experience!”

Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre
Ranked #15 of 222 Hotels in Pune
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I always used to stay JW Marriott in Pune. But this time around due to unavailbilty of rooms i tried the courtyard property.. its a decent enough .. though u wont get the feel of a JW... but its worth a try! The gestures made my staff are excellent.. for every mistake they used to send a small gesture .. ! the staff is excellent.. rooms are spacious enough,,, ! Go try it,, u wont be disappointed !

5  Thank Gaurangsehgal5
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience on trip advisor. I am happy to know that you were satisfied by the services offered at hotel. Look forward to welcoming you once again. Thank you.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Frist of all, I have never stayed at this hotel - weird enough for me to write this review? Well, let me tell you my story -
I visited Pune on business earlier this month and stayed at the JW Marriott Pune. The first night on my arrival, I told my local host that I am staying at Marriott, then he dropped me off around 11pm. After I got into the hotel (after the security; it's quite interesting that it seems all the hotels in India have this security thing like you are getting in the airport) I realized that it's actually the Courtyard Marriott! I then explained to the staff that I was actually going to JW but my local host has left then (I don't have his phone #). It was almost midnight and very very hard to get a taxi; the hotel staff (I think his name is Arup) was so nice that he walked me for two blocks to make sure I would be able to get a taxi! Wow, I didn't expect he would do this for someone NOT staying at their hotel (of course, I am a Marriott Platinum member, but I am still VERY impressed with what they have done for me!)

5  Thank cmxpek

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that we could be of assistance to you. Appreciate you taking time off and sharing your experience with us. Will be happy to have you at our hotel on your next visit. Kindly give us a chance to serve you. Thank you .

Reviewed May 9, 2013

All staff was very frendly and helpfull aspecially front desk people and best was the front desk manager
Whenever i will came to pune CY marriott city is like my home
The roofbar was excellend ,only to improve is the swimmingpool area and pool self
I will recommed the hotel to all my friends and business colleouges
Thanks to everybody
Sukru Erdem

• Stayed: May 2013
5  Thank Alex2610

Dear Guest,

Thank you for all the wonderful comments. Glad to know that you enjoyed the services of the hotel.

We look forward to having you back with us soon .

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Great hotel. Tasteful & modern decor, friendly staff and spacious. Great eatery down stairs with good food for meals. Staff are lovely and friendly. Big rooms with the biggest shower I have been in :) Very comfy night sleep. Sheets and pillows spotless. 3bottles of water too. Wifi is excellent with great reception. Highly recommended. Nothing at all to complain about or not like. Well done to everyone at this hotel.

2  Thank OXAL
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. Glad that you had pleasant stay with us. Appreciate you taking time out and sharing your views. We look forward to your next visit .

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The address on the hotel website said Bund Garden Road - and I spent quite some time searching for the property around what I normally know to be Bund Garden Road .. the inox, sgs mall etc area. Turns out this is right next to Jehangir Hospital, way at the other end of Bund Garden road. That is something I might have missed on the marriott website ..

Once I found it - it was shiny new and clean, with large rooms, a rain shower / bathtub in a massive bathroom and friendly and attentive staff.

A typical marriott courtyard in India - better than some Marriotts I've stayed at stateside.

Very child friendly - props to the waiters (and the really friendly and boisterous sniffer dogs at the gate, as usual) for making my one year old and eight year old feel right at home.

It was a one night stay, in transit back home from a family trip so I wasn't able to check everything else out - but the hotel has everything you need.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank hserus
Vineet M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad that your stay with us was pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We have stayed for almost a week in this hotel. Very close to our office, this place looks new, has a design interior clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly and professional, and cares (perhaps sometimes too much) about your satisfaction. Nice lounge terrasse on the roof with live DJ and bar, swimming pool, another bar and the restaurant next to the lobby, fitness facilities also available. The food is pretty good, a great variety of dishes is available at the buffet, from continental to delicious indian cuisine.
Our office is 10 mn far, they organise the taxi to and from the hotel everyday which is a quite appreciated service.
Rooms are very comfortable, spacious, with modern furniture.
Prices are very reasonnable for the high standing and the quality.
I would recommend this hotel to whomever is looking for a great place to stay in Pune.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Strict_but_fair77

Dear Guest,

Appreciate you taking time out and writing this review. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We hope to see you soon at the hotel.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Arrangement, Ambient and Food Quality was good... Happy with service given by Marriott Staff..
Every arrangement was on time..Marriott staff was very cooperative..Thanz to Marriott hotel for wonderful arrangement...I personally recommend to all those guys who want to to arrange any Company presentation and get to gather...

Room Tip: Higher floor have less noise from Outside...