“10 ON 10 !!”

Ranked #9 of 222 Hotels in Pune
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA
“10 ON 10 !!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Excellent property , very friendly staff, great location- close to the airport , malls , city center , great rates !!
What else does one need??
Spent a day at this charming property with the family and enjoyed every bit ... the room , spacious ( yes I was upgraded to a suite ) , great food , ( their Panasian restaurant is simply superb ! Their coffee shop buffet spread is the best in the city ) great beer ( The best brew bar has some fab offers ..... the bar is on the 1st floor and has some good lounge music)

Room Tip: Ask for the suite or apartment if you are with the family ... the staff will be happy to upgrade !!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank panmat
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure to serve your stay at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune. We are glad to receive your appreciation for the hotel, staff and the services.

It is nice to hear great words about the spacious and fully furnished rooms and pan-Asian delights served at The Panash. Dining options at our hotel including all day dining restaurant, coffee shop and the pub serve some of the best delights in a superb ambiance. We are immensely pleased to know that you had a pleasurable experience with us.

Thank you for the valuable feedback. We await your next visit soon.

Vinesh Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (327)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stayed for the first time in any of the Four Point. Was very impressed with the hotel. Room is very spacious and ergonomically designed. Staff is good. The hotel was full when I checked in. But I got my due attention from All departments be it Front Office, Restaurant and even housekeeping.
One MUST stay at Four Points by Sheraton in Pune.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to all the business travellers.

Room Tip: Take a Room Facing the Highway. Its has good view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Saket G
Dear Guest,

We are immensely pleased to receive your review about our hospitable services. We are glad that you had a great stay at our hotel during your recent trip to Pune. Being a sought after business hotel in Pune, we provide all the facilities and serve our guests with state of the art amenities and superlative service. The team is happy to receive your kind words regarding the spacious rooms designed ergonomically for utmost comfort. We believe in 100% client satisfaction and therefore, pay attention to every client’s need.

We express our gratitude for the review and recommending us to other travelers. We would love to serve you on your future visits to Pune.

Jaipur, India
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here 3 times for business trip to Pune. The location is good. Very close to airport, and just opposite to Inorbit mall. Also koregaon park is very near. Service is good, but nothing exceptional. Buffet breakfast menu could be more elaborate for the room tariff you pay. Rooms are nice with all modern amenities. The pool side is nice for relaxing. Never had dinner here though since I would always check out new restaurants in Koregaon park, and there are just so many of them :).

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are glad that you choose us during your business trip to Pune and shared your kind review on public forum. It is a pleasure to note that you had a satisfactory stay at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune.

It is nice to hear your appreciation for our services and amenities, well furnished rooms and roof top outdoor pool. We assure to improve breakfast buffet spread and would serve you with more options on your next visit. However, we would like to inform you that our restaurants are known for exquisite cuisines freshly prepared by Master Chefs. On your next visit, do visit us for a fine dining experience.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to serve you again.

pune
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel is located nearby airport(around 2 kms). Had stayed for 3 days .It was a pleasant stay.They have got courteius staff. Food quality & variety is good. Prefer buffet food instead of Alacarta.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for sharing your stay experience at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune on this public platform.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel and enjoyed our hospitable services. Also, we are happy to know your liking for the buffet spreads that are crafted to perfection by the chef and team. Your kind words motivate the team to further raise the bar of our services.

Once again, thank you for the review. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Pune.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a night, within which I got convinced, I will never pay this price for such a service. The location is decent, not far from city centre, about 4kms. The hotel had one person as a valet, gate keeper, security bag check and bell boy. This obviously hampered my check in speed. The room is clean and well furnished, with a nice bathroom.
If you call something from room service be ready to wait for ablest 15 minutes and a call to follow up for you bottle of water. If you call for more than one thing to your room, the staff will get one thing at a time. My car was parked in the heat instead of the basement, to let it heat up.
I may sound little anal, but if I'm paying that amount of money for a night without breakfast, I expect better service. There are ample options in the same line as this one for you to spend your money's worth.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Punit29
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

At the outset, we would like to thank you for choosing Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune for your stay. We appreciate your feedback and the review, and it is the feedback of our valued guests like you that helps us constantly evolve and improvise.

We are concerned and extremely disappointed to know about your recent experience. We have investigated the matters, and can assure you that we have addressed the concerns to avoid any such incidences. While we understand your concern for delivery of various orders together, but as the requests were staggered, the team kept on delivering the same accordingly.

We would like to reiterate and assure you of our commitment for highest quality and standards as encapsulated in the Starwood philosophy.

We look forward to welcoming you back and assure of a much better overall experience at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stayed here for 3 days and had a great time here.
The room is not too big but good for two, and the interior also good, they maintain the room very good, the furniture, the bed the linen.. all good.
The staff are all very friendly, they always try their best to give you a smile and talk to you, from the bellboy up to the manager.
The bathroom also OK, standard amenities but the bathroom was clean.
But I think they need to make the corrider lighter, I found the corridor a little bit dark, but still Ok.
I talked to the manager about their breakfast, they need to change the breakfast to be more international, too many Indian food there.
But be carefull to swipe your credit card in this hotel because at that time when I swipe my Visa and my Mastercard, my bank called me that I have a big transaction, almost 12 times from my actual transaction (actual room charges) and then I talked to the manager and then I checked that they were charged me correctly as the room rate, but we did not know the cause of this problem, so I think this is Bank's problem about the exchange rate. The front office manager, Joe Costa was very friendly and very helfull, he helped me with this situation and I decided to pay the bill by cash.
Their staff, Aditya was also very friendly, always try to accomodate whatever I need.
Overall, I am very satisfied and will stay here for my next visit to Pune.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AgungI
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your kind review on this public forum. It’s a pleasure to note that you had a satisfied stay with us. We always strive to offer unparallel comfort and convenience through our top-notch facilities and services.

We are glad that you found the guest room upto your expectations and that the staff were pleasant and friendly. Your special appreciation of the staff members has been conveyed and the concerns highlighted by you regarding the breakfast menu and the lights in the corridor have been duly noted. Here, we would like to mention that these details have been taken into account by our associates and will be resolved on top priority.

We thank you once again for your feedback on TripAdvisor and eagerly look forward to your next stay with us at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune.

Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 13 days and I was really happy with my stay there. The staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. I found the food to be very good and waitstaff was eager to get me whatever I needed. I will definitely stay there next time I'm in Pune.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing to stay with Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune during your recent trip and for sharing your experience with us on this public platform. We are glad to know that you had a pleasurable experience with us. We endeavor to offer our guests with opulent comfort through top-notch facilities and impeccable services.

The restaurants in our hotel serve international cuisines to satisfy the appetite of distinguished guests. Special acknowledgment for the efforts of the whole team has been duly conveyed to them. It is though patrons like you that we are encouraged to raise the bar of our services.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. We would be honored to serve you again.