“Best for business travelers.”

Four Points By Sheraton, Pune
Ranked #9 of 223 Hotels in Pune
Los Angeles, CA
“Best for business travelers.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I have been staying with them from last 1 years ,using them for my Pune travel. This property is very new , all rooms are beautifully designed, elegant staff listening to all your requests. Prefer the location, walking distance to 2 major malls, few miles from airport and easily accessible especially if you are working in Magarpatta City.

Food is another best part about this place, I will call this place for food lovers, delicious breakfast buffet. Though meals are pricy here but they do have best entrée items made by really talented chefs here.

I have been traveling here from last one year now, and feels like trying more Hotels in Pune. But because of all above reason , I simply can’t leave them.

Room Tip: Pool facing and higher floors.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Deepesh,

We are immensely pleased to have made your stay wonderful at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune. We are glad to know that you found all the conveniences at your footstep during your stay. The entire team is delighted for your kind words about the spacious & well appointed rooms and the delicious breakfast buffet. The restaurants, namely Panash and The Eatery serve varied selection of regional and international delicacies and make for the best dining in Pune.

We thank you for the review and the custom. We would love to serve you again on your next visit to Pune.

Vinesh Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed January 1, 2013

It was just my instinct that made me book this hotel, which proved me right. Its 5 star business hotel little away from the hustle bustle. We were celebrating new years with friends in pune we had 13 rooms booked at the hotel and all of us were extremely happy with the stay. Starting off with the service its fabulous from the front desk to the room service, Spa to Check out. The apartments are spacious and clean, very elegantly and smartly done. They have a very nice gym and small pool too. The breakfast does need some improvement. Would rate them 4.75/5.
Koregoan park is 20 mins and kalyani nagar around 10 mins away. They have a couple of malls and restaurants 5-10 mins away which is really nice.

Room Tip: Apartmennts are great the 31 serious are spacious.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Vicky214
Dear Vicky,

We are extremely happy to have served your stay during New Year. It is a delight to know that you had a great stay at the hotel and enjoyed the services and amenities. The team has well received your appreciation for the luxurious accommodation, pampering spa treatment, well equipped gym and the swimming pool. Moreover, we appreciate your acknowledgment for the room service and the cleanliness we maintain in the hotel premises.

We thank you for the review and rating us excellent. Looking forward to your next visit soon!

mumbai
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have stayed in sepetmber ,love to staying whenever i am in pune.I find it very comfertable staying in this hotel,staff are helpull and very friendly.Hotel is located opposite to Inorbit and 5 mins from phoenix mall.

Rooms are very good sevice was excellent.

Front office and House Keeping are very quick specially Mr.Ashish from front office always ready to assist you whenever recuired.

Highly Recommended.

Room Tip: Higher Floor Apartment facing the Pool Side.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear Gaya M,

We thank you for staying at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune. It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the stay at one of the luxury hotels in Pune. We are located near the airport and commercial hubs, our convenient location makes for a comfortable stay. Your kind words about our team, services and amenities have been well received. The entire team is delighted to have served your stay and expresses its gratitude for acknowledging their efforts.

We thank you for your custom. Looking forward to your next visit soon!

Casablanca, Morocco
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have visited this hotel in december 2012 for a 9 nights stay. My parents and I were staying in one of the appartement of this hotel which i strongly recommand mainly for the outstanding qulaity of service.
During our stay we were very well treated by everyone there specially the house keeping staff ( a big thank you to Babu who took care of every little request even sometimes we didn't have to ask babu always proposed his help with a big and sincere smile) the rooms service/ eatery staff and the security staff . Thank to them , we really felt better than at home :)

We will always keep a very good memories of this stay and next time we'll go to pune we will for sure stay there !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SalmaJ
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Dear SalmaJ,

We are extremely happy to have offered you pleasant stay at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune. The associates at our property are delighted to receive your kind words about their hospitable and cordial services. It keeps us motivated to surpass outstanding hospitality and offer par excellence services to our patrons.

The entire team joins hands in thanking you for your custom and we look forward to welcoming you again at one of the best luxury hotels in Pune.

Chandigarh, India
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Wonderful ambience. Good for product launches and conferences. Amazing concierge services. Food is OK. Rooms are spacious and display ample of elegance. The biggest plus point is that airport is very near. Nice gym. Swimming pool is little let down.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Sandy_production1979
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Mr. Sandy,

It is a moment of immense pleasure to have served a perfect stay for you at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune. We thank you for the review and are happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We are one of the sought after business hotels in Pune, located near the airport. We are glad that you found the accommodation, services and business amenities at par with your expectations. There are seven flexible meeting and banqueting space that meet the needs of our business guests. The gym and the pool serve as perfect recreational avenues for corporate travelers.

Your kind words are much appreciated by the team.

Once again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to welcoming you on the next visit to Pune.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I visited this hotel for the first time in November. I was there on business and stayed for 12 days. Throughout the stay the staff were all very courteous and considerate, in fact the service was excellent. The rooms are spacious and have all the facilities you would expect from a top quality hotel. The gym and pool area are excellent and restaurants serve up delicious food. Indian curries, tandoori, kebabs, homemade pizzas, pasta to name a few options. If I was to criticise any of the facilities it is that the music in the bar is far too loud but that is the only recommendation I would give to the management. ie. turn it down a little please. I have already returned to the hotel this month. This was for pleasure rather than a business trip. When I arrived I was greeted by security welcoming me on my return. Then I met Joe Pereira (customer manager) who gave me a wonderful welcome, as he did each time I saw him. Nice work on the christmas decorations by the way Joe! The attention to detail continued with Milan in the restaurant remembering me and how I like my coffee etc. that arrived on the table without me even having to ask for it. I'm aware that Milan is leaving to return to his home town, I'm sure he will be missed. When I was due to leave for the airport my prebooked private transport failed to turn up. Due to my unforeseen circumstances the hotel arranged a complimentary driver to take me to the airport at a moments notice. I'd like to thank Prachi for her care and consideration as without her I may not have made my flight. I will definitely be returning to this hotel again without any hesitation or need to consider any alternative in this city.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Cakeness
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to convey heartfelt thanks for your kind words about our hotel and the distinct hospitality. The entire team at Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune is delighted to have served your stay. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our hospitality standards during your 12 day long stay. It is a delight to hear that the staff, rooms, facilities and food appealed you. We thank you for the kind words about our team in person who made you feel homely and comfy.

It is an honor to have you served during your business and leisure visits at our luxury hotel in Pune. We are happy to hear that you liked the Christmas and New Year decorations at the hotel. Besides, we have made a note of your concern regarding the music played in the bar and would be addressed soon.

Thank you for the review, we look forward to your next visit soon.