“Nice Hotel and Great Service, worth coming back again and again !”

Four Points By Sheraton, Pune
Ranked #11 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Bengaluru, India
“Nice Hotel and Great Service, worth coming back again and again !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

If you are looking for a place to stay in Pune which gives you an international service experience at really affordable prices, this is the place to be. We stayed with friends for two nights and were very impressed with the quality of service. Food is very remarkable with multiple options available to choose from. Taste perfection and presentation has been really thought through. We were impressed. Entire staff is very friendly and is readily available to take care of your needs. Room service is very timely. It was a great experience staying at the hotel. Thanks to the hotel staff for their caring hospitality.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
FPSPune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, July 27, 2011

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune!
Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for sharing your experience here on Tripadvisor. It is very heartening to learn that you enjoyed your time with us. Your kind words regarding the friendly and attentive nature of our hotel staff and quality of food spread are highly motivating
We aim to create an experience which speaks of high value service. Through hard work and sincere effort we like each of our guests to feel special and truly cared for. It means a lot to us that you felt the same.
Once again, thank you for allowing us to serve you. We look forward to many more such opportunities.

Pankaj Mathur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Gandhidham, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

Locationwise it is very close to airport and close to Inorbit Mall for family outing too. Rooms were very neat and clean. Kudos to House keeping Department. Food was excellent and Chef Mr. Sharma and his teem were ever ready to serve you food with varied taste. Mr. pankaj mathur GM has made our groups stay all the more comfortable. Front Office staff too was very courteous and smiling.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune!
It was a pleasure to have you with us during your recent visit to the city. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here on Tripadvisor.
We are very pleased to know that our staff was able to make your stay a memorable one. It is very kind of you to acknowledge the individual efforts of various team members which shall certainly be passed on to them.
Ensuring that our guest are well looked after is what matters most to us. We believe in team effort and collectively strive towards making each moment count for our guests.
We once again appreciate your patronage and look forward to fostering a long and happy relationship with you.

Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

Had a pleasant vacation spent with family at "Four Points By Sheraton Pune".
Highly responsive and "Greeting with a Smile" attitude, adds on to the good books of the guest. Attention given to cleanliness was noticeable. Breakfast was nice, with multiple choices of Asian International food. So many hospitality details of services was great. I have not been sorry at all to staying Four Points By Sheraton Pune :-)

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune!
Thank you for staying with us recently and for providing us with your valuable feedback. It is indeed a pleasure to note that you enjoyed the services at our hotel. Your kind comments regarding the friendly and attentive nature of the hotel’s staff are extremely heartening and will be passed on to the team.
Once again, thank you for your patronage. We look forward to many more opportunities to serve you and assure you of the best of hospitality at all times.

Delhi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

A modern, spacious, well-designed hotel ideally located for both the airport and the business areas I needed yet only a very short distance from the city center.

Above all a hotel's staff can make the difference between a good stay and a great stay and this Hotel is blessed with a great bunch of team members who know their Job well.

During my stay at the Four Points the staff could not have done more to ensure my every need was catered for. Friendly yet professional and with an attention to detail un-matched in any other Pune hotel I've used.

The food was strictly OK.

Most of the interaction during my stay was with the Front staff and they were attentive and welcoming. As I was travelling alone they always found time to talk with me, and this I found a real bonus.

I thoroughly recommend this hotel. I only wish I had found it on my first visit.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
VineshGupta1, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for the time you spared to rate and recommend our hotel. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff very supportive and we will forward your words of encouragement to them as well. We make sure to recruit a team of highly trained professionals and it is great to observe that our guests are leaving our hotel with a wonderful experience.

We look forward to welcome you once again at Four Points by Sheraton Pune very soon.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

Its great to see the Starwood chain spreading its wings in India and it was great to find the new Four Points by Sheraton at Pune. And that too located so conveniently close to the airport. I had experienced their hospitality at Jaipur earlier, and this place truly lived up to their international benchmark of quality and care.

My stay with them was extremely comfortable, the service impeccable, the people professional & friendly and the whole experience totally recommendable.

I quiet appreciate their focus on what they simply call the Simple Pleasures coz with this they’ve really nailed the business travelers requirements on the head – a really comfortable bed; a modern, functional loo; and a tasty, sumptuous breakfast!

I didn’t get the chance to take a dip in the pool, though I did visit their ultra modern gym. I guess the pool and spa will have to wait for my next visit.

Since I was on an official trip, I didn’t get to eat much at the hotel, but whatever I had there, was really tasty and well prepared. My complements to the Chef!

Ofcourse, what really made my day, or should I say, days, was the free room upgrade. Thanks guys, I'll be back for more, for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your extremely encouraging feedback. It is wonderful to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to offer our business travelers a comfortable experience so they can get the relaxation and ease that they need during their business trips. Also thank you for mentioning our kitchen, gym and other amenities in particular. It is heartening for us to hear that our customers are experiencing satisfaction in this regard.

We hope to have a chance once again to be your hosts on your next business trip.

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2011

Me and my colleagues were here on a 5 days official trip and really was a very wise decision, it is a new hotel with very friendly and professional staff who were willing to care care of all the requirements ensuring a very comfortable stay for me and my colleagues. We all really had a great stay and recommend this hotel for all business travelers.

Room Tip: call the hotel directly for the best rates.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your positive feedback about Four Points Sheraton Pune. It is a pleasure to note that our hospitality services are getting recognized by our esteemed guests. Thank you once again for choosing us for your business trip.

We are already looking forward to your next visit.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2011

Stayed here for a total of 8 nights & will definitely hold very special memories for me personally. Personal reasons brought me to Pune and was initially attracted to Four Points for its value-for-money rooms.
Rooms are spacious and extremely comfy. Cleanliness was perfect along with the generous in-room amenities provided. Food from the restaurant was tasty & mouth-watering.
But by far the service provided was priceless. Greetings by warm & friendly faces from the 1st till the last minute makes one feel more as a friend rather than a pure guest here. Was really impressed with the way each and every staff here managed to fulfill ALL my requests....some by even going outside of normal procedure. Never was the word 'NO' or 'Sorry' uttered !!
Looking forward to staying here again. Especially so as I got myself engaged during my stay here. This will go down as my BEST hotel-stay experience ever !
I thank all the staff at Four Points for making my life-changing event become as special as it was. Cheers guys !!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
FPSPune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, Pune, responded to this review, June 26, 2011

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune

We are happy to see such wonderful comments from you about our newly opened property, Our endevour shall be to delight and WOW every guest of our's.

Many Thanks for having stayed with us and looking forward to welcome you again.