“Excellent service with a smile” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points By Sheraton

Four Points By Sheraton
Ranked #11 of 221 Hotels in Pune
Nagpur, India
“Excellent service with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

It is a relatively new hotel that was started a little while back. The rooms were good and the ambiance of the hotel was decent but the best part was the service. They are extremely helpful and are always there for everything. The hotel has an excellent spa which is run by the Sohum group. I had the most wonderful experience there where I took a massage given to me by a masseuse by the name of Moi Moi... so so good.
The health club manager Mrs Ashwini was also so helpful.
Good experience for me.
Jatin Tarkunde

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FPSPune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, responded to this review, June 27, 2011

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune

Thank you for the words of appreciation and the time taken to provide us with the detailed feedback.

I have shared your feedback with my staff as appreciation from our valued guests motivates them to do better.

Pankaj Mathur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2011

This hotel is situated at the right place for business traveller, close to business point as well as to Airport.
Till date my pune trip was not good as when compared to other cities in India like Delhi, bangalore etc etc, It is perfect place for luxurious stay. i fell the hotel ambience and the comfort levels have met high standards, though it was not fully started, team at hotel ensured me that i dont feel short of anything. Food wise i loved the taste and very pleasant restaurant garden side. I have decided that my next stay in the month of June is confirmed that i will stay at Four Points Pune...
I have not hesitation in recommending this hotel to my friends/collegues etc.
The transport facilities has ensured me that i had luxurious ending of the stay, when i was dropped to Aiport .
Thanks a ton Four Point Pune Team.

1 Thank PrasadPawate
FPSPune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, responded to this review, June 7, 2011

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Pune

Many thanks for your positive comments which I shall share with my colleagues. Such comments motivate us to work harder to exceed guest's expectations.

Looking forward to your next trip to Four Points By Sheraton Pune.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

excellent hotel in the city of Pune.. beautifully designed property.. rooms were spacious, nice and clean.. food was really good.. Only disappointment was that their signature pub was not operational at that time and I was told that it will be up in few weeks time .. the hotel is location is just perfect for a travelers i.e 5-10 mins drive from the airport.. Even the happening Koregaon park was just a 5 mins drive away.. Will definitely visit again..

2 Thank Sudhir_Ghildiyal

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Pune

At the outset , I would like to thank you for having stayed with us at our newly opened Hotel.

We are extremly pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

Our signature Pub The Best Brew shall be opening in next couple of weeks and we shall let you know about its opening.

Once again thank you for your positive comments which motivate us to do better. Looking forward to your next trip.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

Recently opened hotel and in the midst of so much of competition ( there are so many hotels on the nagar road ) I was surprised at the hospitality of the Four Points by shereton. Beautiful hotel surprisingly perfect & warm service, the hotel sdtands out !
My clients were equally happy at the quality of the hotel. Would love to go back there again and again.

1 Thank shellyjsingh

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune

It was indeed a pleasure to have you and your clients at our newly opened property. We are glad that we exceeded your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your clients back.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

Your entire team was at toes from the airport till we left your hotel at Pune. We really enjoyed staying at Four Points—the highlight was on 17Apr11 – at the Brews ! Great show and great hospitality. Best Regards Bindu

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Bindu037
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton, Pune

We are happy to see such wonderful comments from you about our newly opened property, Our endevour shall be to delight and WOW every guest of our's.

Many Thanks for having stayed with us and looking forward to welcome you again.

india
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2011

Making the choice to book this fairly new property was easy as I had stayed in other Four point hotels and always had a good experience. But Four Points at Pune was a different experience altogether. The hotel has recently been started and is a good looking property,fairly close to the airport. There is an inorbit mall coming up right across the hotel.
You can feel the buzz about the place. All the staff members are very enthused and friendly and when one enters the hotel after the day's work it is like coming over to a friends place!
They recognize you,give you a warm welcome and yet stay out of the way!
I had been trying to order kakori kebabs for room service and for one reason or the other the hotel couldn't provide it on the first two days! On the third evening, which also happened to be the women's day, i had the delectable kakori kebabs delivered to my room (complimentary) and a colorful mocktail to wish me a happy women's day!!
I have never seen such personalized attention at any of the properties before and I could see that most of the residents guests were being treated that way!
The hotel has only one restaurant up and running as of now,but are ready to pander to your special requests if any.
The rooms were clean and well maintained,though I could still have a whiff of the fresh paint as I would enter. The lifts gave me a bit of a trouble a couple of times,when it just decided to stay on my floor and not move.
I do hope going along the staff can maintain the same level of friendly yet unobtrusive hospitality and it would be a pleasure to go back again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank arvari
FPSPune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, responded to this review, April 5, 2011

Panjim, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2011

Experienced very personalised and efficient service right from arrival to check out . Natural pleasantness of the interfacing staff needs specific mention . Room was comfortable meeting , practically ,all the requirements of a frequent traveller .An ironing boerd with an iron in the room . for example , is a very simple but thoughtful provision..
Proximity of the hotel to the Airport and major locations of Pune is a definite advantage.
The hotel having been operational only recently . I wasslightlyapprehensive .However ..
the experience waspleasantly surprising.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank nnag
FPSPune, Manager at Four Points By Sheraton, responded to this review, March 8, 2011
Dear Mr. Nag