“Great place !!Amazing!!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have visited all three BBQ in Pune.
I must say this place is magical.I love all starters for vegetarians.If you want to celebrate your bday then this is the place for you. In my case they provided cake and also click photo and gave to us framed!!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

i love bbq nation for their concept & taste
service & food excellent
only prob i felt was that they dont hve separate grill for vegetarians

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went for the team party and during that period indian food festival was going on. Food was great atleast starters were, fish was too good, though some of the starters were ok sort of.

The best part was service, and requests were quickly entertained, rather, we requested for cheese and strawberry to try some unique dish and it was provided to us, though it was not part of buffet. There was dance programmes and the entire environment was good. The kind of food variety one get, is amazing. Generally stomach is full with snacks only but I will say there is scope of improvement in main course. Deserts were great.

Overall it was good experience and must say its value for money, and great place for team parties.

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Actully I am a big fan of bbq food
So I planed to visit this place
And as of are expectation food was really superbbb n we enjoyed a lot n we will recomend the place to all friends !!!!
Simply aaaamaisinggggg!!!

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We went on a weekday evening. Thankfully, we had reserved a table because the restaurant was full. The starters are simply mouthwatering. They place the starters already cooked on a grill in front of you and can you put any sauce (varieties) and allowed it to cook further. I am a hardcore non-vegetarian still I enjoyed the veg starters such as Cajun Spice baby potatoes and Paneer lajawaab.

Drinks are charged extra. I liked the fact that if someone has a birthday on your table, the waiters will sing 'happy birthday' and place a cake for you to cut. Frankly, with the starters I was full, so I did not have the soup, main course nor desserts.

But do check the rates before booking a table- as they keep changing.