“Awful! - Ruined months of planning”
Review of Panache L'Oreal Salon & Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panache L'Oreal Salon & Spa
Pune, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awful! - Ruined months of planning”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Went there for an opinion. The guy convinced me to go for a styling / haircut. He did a lot of scissor twirling, crack jokes, watch every woman walk past the store and pay attention to the TV. Did he pay attention to what I said before the haircut? - Nope. He did exactly what I told him not to do. Thanks a lot Panache!

Visited July 2011
8 Thank John_pune

Pune
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Value for money”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

I went to this place to avail of their Swedish massage therapy. Masseur was really great and was sure to make the therapy interactive by taking continuous feedback. It was so relaxing that I almost went to sleep. Steam bath and shower just added to the pleasure. I normally do not tip at salons and Spas however I generously tipped at this outlet because of such pleasing experience :)

Visited December 2010