“Family dinner”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The service is good, I liked the ambience as well, I have a small kid, and sat outside, the tables are not set very close to each other, so it was easy to manage the normal running around.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I visited this place with my wife. we both like like. Once you enter, you will see very good ambience. They serve very good food, service time is also acceptable. I also like the bottles in which they serve the water. I would suggest people staying in Vishal Nagar/Pimple Saudagar to visit this place once.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had a official party planned here.
We entered the place somewhere around 2-3pm
the bar on the 1st floor was officially closed at that time.. so we had that place to our luxury to play some indoor games, then we utilized the back lawns/gardens to play some outdoors games and clicking some pictures. We had got buffet customized/arranged specifically for our group. The food was average.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Have visited this place 2-3 times. Have always gone with few families. Food is very good, service is all right, ambiance is great. Outdoor as well as indoor seating arrangements. One of the classier places in that area. Per head costs around 400-500 without alcohol.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Visited this place with my family for my mom's bday ,,, amazing place ,, loved the ambience the water bodies,, we were six of us , and settled in the shack , which was really a welcome move as it was quite a chilly night. As soon as we got comfortable we ordered for a round of drinks, I had a martini, which was yummy,,, we were really ravenous and ordered for quite a big spread, which included golden fried prawns, red chilly lamb, masala papads, chicken anagara, thecha prawns, murg lasooni, creamy nachos, lal Maas, murg rare, lamb biryani, prawn Goan curry with steamed rice.. We hogged like crazy, lol , bt the food was very tasty and awesome, especially, I recommend the thecha prawns, murg anagara which was blazed with brandy, lal Maas, and Goan curry ,,,truly awesome,, we had Shivaji as our captain for the evening, who really was very hospitable , and really went out of his way to make us comfortable,,, the ambience was very beautiful, remarkable service, and tasty food, this place is genuinely value for money ,, we had a successful splendid birthday celebration ,,,