Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
2,272 results
All reviews swimming classes indoor pool temperature controlled close to the airport phoenix mall business trip excellent service special thanks breakfast buffet excellent hotel special mention great experience taking care excellent stay room service business hotel rooms are spacious
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant service and mind blowing quality.
Very helpful staff
Must visit....
Entire staff treated us very well...
Fantastic hotel with amazing staff. All the staff were so friendly and helpful without exception. The facilities are some of the best I have encountered, spotlessly clean and lovely quiet room.

1  Thank aa2704
HyattRegencyPNQ, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn your stay with us was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had stayed with my family for 3 days, they have given me such a beautiful and clean room, amazing job done by housekeeping team. We had a lovely stay and wonderful time, every single one of the staff are very friendly and approachable and I would like to give a special big Thanks to Punjab Singh, Sukanya and Amol from front office for an excellent job and pro-active service. I definitely recommend the hotel and we will definitely come back. Looking forward to see you all again very soon. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nilamg2020

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us. Punjab, Sukanya and Amol are indeed our rockstars. Your feedback has been shared with them and this will certainly encourage and motivate them.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's been a week today since I checked out of Hyatt regency in Vimal Nagar Pune, I so much wanted to appreciate all the people who made the 2 week stay so memorable. Right from the time I checked into the hotel, the staff had been really kind and courteous, I am so sorry for not knowing the names of many, especially the house keeping staff, but I really want to thank some people,Adithya at the reception, zina and padmakhi who took care of my breakfast with lovely smiles on their faces, and the guy at concierge who took care of my pick and drop from office and house keeping manager, and Mr. Avinash the manager. Everything was so to the point, of course I did have a bit of disappointments too, but what I liked overall is that these people, did their best to work it out for me, and when certain things went out of their way, they took utmost care to pacify me.
In all it was worth an experience.
Looking forward to seeing you guys all

1  Thank VEROUNICA

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn that you have consistently have had a pleasurable stay with us and apologize of any inconvenience caused. We take pride in our associates who ensure your stay is agreeable. Your feedback has been shared with them and this will certainly encourage and motivate them.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Had a great dessert today @ the Gourmet Avenue @ Hyatt!! Best dessert and the most friendliest, polite, well mannered, kindest, and professional young man Vikay, he was absolutely wonderful. Thank you again Vikay!!

1  Thank RMTX60

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the dessert from Gourmet Avenue. Vikas and our pastry Chefs are indeed our rockstars. Your feedback has been shared with them and this will certainly encourage and motivate them.

May we recommend you to come to Zeta on your next visit for a multi-dimensional dining experience.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I have stayed here almost 30 nights over the last 3 months. Consistently excellent service. Very responsive staff. Personal greetings and everyone willing to help across reception, housekeeping, room service et all.
Monish at room service is very good.
Management team of Shobhit, Prakash and Zubin are terrific. Guest services are awesome.

1  Thank MohitBha

Dear Mr. Mohit,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn your stay with us was great. We take pride in our associates and the passion with which they care for the guests. Monish, Zubin and Prakash are indeed our rockstars. Your feedback has been shared with them and this will certainly encourage and motivate them.